Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
- of residents say there is a good sense of community.64 responses
- of people say LGBT residents are somewhat accepted.65 responses
What is the most helpful tip for a new resident to know before moving to your area?
Based on 35 responses
- Access to major highways and lots of things to do29%
- Quick access to all the things you need in 10 min.26%
- Get a security system9%
- Neighborhood is very active so one must be active9%
- There is a Family feel to the area9%
- Children at play most of the time,nice neighbors6%
- Find a nice neighborhood like Falcon's Lair6%