Merrifield Reviews

Great Restaurants. Easy transportation to DC. Very Expensive Rent. Lack of Public parks, bike trails. Plenty of shopping areas.
There are many stores and restaurants, even a movie theater, within walking distance. The biggest drawback is the cost of housing in this area. Also, my former residence had more green spaces nearby. However, if you want the convenience of metro access, and a wide variety of shopping and entertainment options super close by, this is a terrific area!
Nothing is perfect, that includes the area in which I live. It's got many things going for it, though. We are about twenty minutes from Washington, D.C.; We are situated fifteen minutes from the largest mall in area, and one of the busiest in the country, Tysons Corner Center; George Mason University is a short fifteen minute drive away. There's just so many things so close to where we live that it keeps things nice, calm, and subtle at home but when we want to go out and have fun, there is a buffet of options to choose from. I'd say our home and pretty close to perfect.
Start Your Review of Merrifield
don't really know for sure
Sometimes the construction causes lots of traffic