Marlboro Township Real Estate Market
grade A minus
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Marlboro Township
- $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only
- Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Low interest rates. Get a quote today!
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Real Estate Costs
Median Home Value
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- of residents say the exterior quality of homes is good or excellent. 3 responses
- of residents say the interior quality of homes is good or excellent. 3 responses
- of residents say there is a good variety of homes. 3 responses
- of residents say there are a few vacant or abandoned properties here and there. 3 responses
- of residents say that parking is readily available. 3 responses
Explore Real Estate in Similar Places
- grade BWashington Township
- Town in Ohio
- Rating 4 out of 5 1 review
- grade B+Baughman Township
- Town in Ohio
- Rating 4.4 out of 5 5 reviews
- grade B+Chippewa Township
- Suburb of Cleveland, OH
- Rating 4.33 out of 5 3 reviews
- grade BJackson Township
- Suburb in Ohio
- Rating 3.2 out of 5 5 reviews
Homes in Marlboro Township have a median value of $186,800. The median rent price in Marlboro Township is $799 and most residents own their homes. Marlboro Township is not particularly walkable.