Lexington Township Reviews

Lexington is a great place to live, and raise a family! Commuting is convenient great Hwys 52,64, 29-70, 8, 150, I-85 and I-285 minutes from Winston-Salem, Greensboro and Raleigh and Charlotte Metros. City Utilities are excellent and cost of living are very affordable! Lexington Barbecue, wineries, cider works and nightlife, restaurants and shops and great coffee shops worth calling Lexington Home!
I love living in Lexington because of the small population and friendliness of everyone. We have a BBQ festival once a year that attracts hundreds of thousands of people and does a lot for our economy. It lasts 3 days and is coming up this weekend.
I have lived in Lexington for almost two years. I like the small town atmosphere. The people are friendly and for the most part, open to meeting new folks. Lexington is known for its barbecue. I've eaten from several restaurants and it is great. They have excellent patient care at the local hospital which I have had to experience. While In the hospital, I was treated very good. I live in Carolina Senior living apartments. It is a very nice and safe place to live. Although I have not found a church home yet (due to transportation issues). I am definitely still looking. All in all, Lexington is alright with me and I plan to spend the rest of my days here.
Start Your Review of Lexington Township
There are some really great housing developments, but then there are some areas that are not as nice. But it's that way everywhere.
There's great community spirit. People who grow up here tend to stay here when they grow up.
I feel safe in the area I live in. I think police are very visible and meet their job duties responsible and timely.
I have lived my whole life in this area and have never wanted to live anywhere else. To me this is home.
The biggest event in town is the barbecue festival which draws thousands of people each year. Other than that, there's nothing in Lexington.
I live in a nice neighborhood, so there's not tons of wildlife. We have nice houses, trees, flowers, and squirrels.
There are great job opportunities for those who are actively seeking a job.
People in Lexington frequently exercise at the YMCA or walk in the neighborhood and stay fairly healthy.
This is a small community area with friendly neighbors and plenty to do in the area, its a great place for families.
Most locals in Lexington enjoy our famous bar-b-que pork sandwiches that are offered at the many bar-b-que restaurants in the area.