Lawrenceville Reviews

It’s a nice city to live. Most neighborhoods are quiet if they don’t have any children. However, a better neighborhood equals more rules.
Lawrenceville is a city and the county seat of Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. It is a suburb of Atlanta, located approximately 30 miles northeast of downtown. As of the 2010 census, the population of Lawrenceville was 28,546. In 2018, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city population to be 29,795.
I love living in Lawrenceville! Everything is so close and convenient. I'm conveniently located near 3 highways (which makes getting to the city easy). There is plenty different choices of food around.
Start Your Review of Lawrenceville
This town has little to no diversity at all. They need to upgrade their security, especially due to the fact that sex trafficking is on the rise in Georgia , moreover rural parts of Georgia. The public schools are unsafe, there are too many fights to take count that happen in the schools.
Lawrenceville, Georgia is a great place to live. My favorite part of Lawrenceville is the downtown area. There are numerous shops, restaurants, a park and of course, the historic court house. At Christmas, the whole town is lit up with lights and decorations. While these things make Lawrenceville a great place to visit, the best thing about my city is the people! You will be greeted with a smile and a warm hello everywhere you go!
Lawrenceville is a wonderful place to live. The schools are amazing. GSMST , the number one high school in Georgia, is in Lawrenceville among other top high schools. All religions are accepted in Lawrenceville. I am a Muslim and a very nice variety of Mosque are accessible to me. Of course being in the south, there are a lot of Churches as well.
Lawrenceville is definitely a wonderful suburb!!! I lived here all my life and it holds a special place in my heart. One thing that I wish Lawrenceville could improve is to have more public transportation, like buses or trolleys.
Lawrenceville is a beautiful suburban place to live in regardless of age and offers a very clean and safe place for students/kids to learn in.
Lawrenceville is a tight-knit, tame community that prizes itself on its hospitality. The city is great at providing and encouraging festivities that are appropriate for all ages, however there could be more attention on the opportunities for young adults. Although the city is a nice place with little crime and good schools, it lacks the amusement factor to hit my age group. It would be really neat to have a lounge or more festivities for young adults to provide a wholesome form of entertainment in safe environments. Yes, that thought calls for the consideration of rearranging the budget or acquiring more funds, but it would certainly be worthwhile to keep teens away from alternative, negative forms of amusement such as drugs and other illegal activity, which have increasingly become a problem in not only our community, but around our country.
Lawrenceville is a great city in Georgia, it is very diverse and industrialized. The neighbors are wonderfully kind. The schools around it is known to be great due to it being in Gwinnett. Lawrenceville has a-lot of fun places such as the Gwinnett fair where most people from Gwinnett come down to Lawrenceville and have fun at the fair.
I feel save in my community becausez I'm most of the time home but when i talk to my friends who go outside alot, they tell me about how unsave it is out there. Fights here and there, and violents
Lawrenceville, Georgia is a large suburb with lots to offer for families and young adults. There are many events held nearby such as concerts and sports games. There are several cozy shopping centers in the area, a couple of malls, and many nearby locations to try new cuisine and new hobbies. My only complaint with the city is the increasingly bad traffic due to so many families moving to, working in, and raising kids in Lawrenceville.
I love lawrenceville because it's a diverse and safe city. I've lived here all of my life and I have nothing bad to day about it. It's a good sized suburban city with friendly people and the schools are great.
Growing up in Lawrenceville has been a dream! A friendly and diverse community with a lovely wholesome atmosphere. Great place to raise a family.
The city of Lawrenceville can be quiet or busy depending the time of year and the specific area you are in. There is always an opportunity to help out the community you just have to go and look. Overall its a peaceful and fun city to be in.
It has great restaurants and is within driving distance to downtown without having to deal with that traffic. Has great schools and places to shop.
I would like for Lawrenceville to be more modernized. There are some old buildings that are not in use that need to be replaced.
Start Your Review of Lawrenceville
The area of Lawrenceville where I live is comfortable for my family and I. I enjoy the ethnic diversity and the array of businesses available in the area.
I love Lawrenceville because there are so many things to do here! There are plenty of malls, restaurants, and more to enjoy. Not to mention that the Lawrenceville square is so fun to visit. It’s about a 40 minute drive to Atlanta.
My experience with Lawrenceville, Ga was an average because the traffic life is extremely busy and you have to know how to drive fast. There’s a few people who lives here that can be rude but not all of them you just have to be careful if you run into someone who is rude.