Lake Magdalene Real Estate Market
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Lake Magdalene
- Get pre-approved for a home loan quickly.
- Easy online application with $0 in lender fees.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Real Estate Costs
- of residents say the exterior quality of homes is good or excellent.7 responses
- of residents say the interior quality of homes is good or excellent.7 responses
- of residents say there is a good variety of homes.7 responses
- of residents say there are a few vacant or abandoned properties here and there.8 responses
- of residents say that parking is readily available.7 responses
Homes in Lake Magdalene have a median value of $208,800. The median rent price in Lake Magdalene is $945 and most residents own their homes. Lake Magdalene is walkable, and there are a lot of restaurants and parks nearby.