Lafayette Reviews

I think Lafayette is a very nice city with a lot to do. There is a great downtown area, plenty of beautiful public parks and pools, and is in a fantastic location. I love living here with my family!
Its very comfortable, clean and low crime rate town. Everyone smiles or says hello and its a very close community of people. We all look out for eachother and can trust one another. Great shopping centers without the hustle and bustle of a mall, at least 30 little parks, and water park while still having the luxury of the country with farming space between each housing development.
I have recently moved to Lafayette in the last 2 years and like it so much more than I liked living in gunbarrel! It seems further from Boulder but the distance is the exact same and Boulder is very crowded. Lafayette has so much arorund it and it's so much easier to get to the mall, Denver, etc!
Start Your Review of Lafayette
It is a growing town in Colorado in between Boulder and Denver. I love Lafayette because it isn't to city crazy here and summers are picturesque. Its always easy to run into someone you know and their are many different options for food or entertainment.
This is a great city. It's at a nice halfway point between Boulder and Denver. It's a very safe quiet town. It's also been getting larger and larger over the past few years, many families are moving to town.
It is a very nice city. I have never had any issues, and there are plenty of places to eat and hang out with friends. I have loved living in Lafayette.
It's a very family friendly environment. Over all I've loved growing up here. Lafayette is a place where people can go to local events, there are tons of parks and areas where kids can play, dogs can walk, etc. There are many restaurants that are close by. There is a YMCA that right by where kids can go to camps or where kids can be dropped off in child watch while parents get a good workout in. Lafayette is really close to Boulder, which is a very popular town where you can do a lot of things. It's really nice to grow up close to the hustle and bustle in Boulder, but to not be right in it all the time. I've enjoyed growing up in Lafayette Colorado very much.
I enjoy the simple fact thats it small enough to where I know my neighbors, yet large enough so that when I go to the grocery store I don't run into said neighbors. I can walk my dog whenever I want, and always feel safe. I could walk to school if I needed to and always feel safe.
A nice small town, growing a lot recently. A good mix of old, well established places with new places sprouting up that appeal more to the millenial taste. There's a distillery, a cidery, and at least 8 microbreweries that I can think of off the top of my head. Lots of coffee roasters, too. Lovely community coffeeshops and such
This is a great and calm neighborhood. Tho because more houses are being constructed it is getting less and less cozy. The stores are near and it's awesome. The only reproach I have against Lafayette is the too many rabbits and dog prairies.
Still some rural pockets left but mostly a suburb of Boulder/Broomfield County. Small town feel currently but that will go soon.
My experience in Lafayette has been great I've grown up here so its always great the things I loved seeing growing up here is the changes to local stores add-ons and locations and different availability to home.
Some parts are still kind of dumpy, there is new development that is improving the are around, not very many restaurants and I hope that they build more.
I love living out here! We just recently moved here to attend CU Boulder and I couldn't be happier! The traffic is a lot less intense than in Denver and I love how much open space is available! There is also a large hospital right in the center and lots of great locally owned shops along Public Road through Old Town Lafayette! What a great neighborhood to live in!
Lafayette is a great town that is growing rapidly. The community is great and the energy is amazing.
Great small town. Quick access to Boulder and Denver. Beautiful outdoor trails that we have quick access to. Neighboring towns are just as lovely and quaint
Moved to Lafayette about one and half years ago. It’s a great little town with cute shops, restaurant and emerging art life. Also lots of lovely little breweries. Very safe, good schools. Great life in Lafayette!
Start Your Review of Lafayette
Lafayette is an amazingly diverse community. The people who live in Lafayette are nice and accepting of everyone.
I love the community of Lafayette. Everyone is super friendly and always glad to help put wherever needed. A very tight knit group of people.
I love the atmosphere of Lafayette, CO. I wish this small town would have more community festivals to share and expand current and new businesses. Having the community get together makes this city a more beautiful home to not only myself but to everyone who lives here!