Ladue Reviews

Ladue is a beautiful place to live. It seems like a forest in the middle of St. Louis. I often have deer and owls lounging in my backyard— even though I’m 5 minutes from Clayton and 15 minutes from downtown. Ladue High School is (in my biased opinion) the best public school in St. Louis. The area is safe, quiet at night, and surrounded by many things to do (such as Forest Park, downtown Saint Louis, midtown, WASHU campus, downtown Clayton, and much more) I moved to Ladue from another suburb in Saint Louis, and I could not be more happy with where I live!
Chill, relaxed suburb. Always felt safe. Property values are very expensive, but there is an excellent school system and many restaurants and grocery stores to live off of
Newly renovated high school, finishing outdoor sports facility updates, awesome modern technology inside school, lots of extracurricular activity options, diversified student body
Start Your Review of Ladue
My experience being in and growing up in Ladue has been very beneficial to the development of my character.It has allowed me to exist in a space of diversity and acceptance with lots of opportunity and safe space for all to exist.
Has cute shopping district and is very close to Clayton Mo, another suburb but it has a really cute small downtown area. Beautiful neighborhoods, great public and private schools.
Ladue is very safe, however that translates to police and law enforcement being suspicious of all "outsiders" - ie non white people. Its very rich and Ladue kids can be snobby.
Costly living - costly taxes - not much for some people to go; unless you have a big pocket. It's a nice little area to visit, not to live.
Houses in this are mostly occupied and each unique in their own way
People are friendly, there's just not a lot of interaction
It is a very safe neighborhood
I really enjoy the people in this neighborhood, they're nice