Jackson Township Reviews

It's alright. The town has a pretty good scene and the people there are all pretty friendly. I would definitely recommend people visiting.
Jackson Township is a diverse place to live that needs some renovating and updating. Considered to be central Jersey.
I have lived here for 19 years. This town is great for families with children growing up because, the schools are great, along with remarkable athletics. There are many fun activities to do outdoors as well. Being in the middle of NJ opens up doors for a wide variety of people. Six Flags amusement park is only 10 min away! And the beach is 20 min away!
Start Your Review of Jackson Township
Basic neighborhoods, has some local spots (parks, restaurants, etc.), good schools and multiple doctors/ dentist offices.
Nice quiet area with parks and trails. Lots of restaurants. Close to Philadelphia and New York. Easy to navigate.
A very nice town for those who like a more rural feel, Great Adventure is also a great place to spend time with family. Overall very nice and quiet, neighbors keep to themselves. Orthodox Jewish population has made their way into the town from neighboring Lakewood.
Love the town, the schools are great, lots of shopping, gyms, restaurants & parks. I’ve lived here for about 10 years and I absolutely love it here!
It is a very clean, friendly and great place to live. Neighbors for the most part are to themselves. There is shopping within distances of any part of Jackson. There is access to mall, movie theaters, entertainment. Nightlife is average. Close to the Jersey Shore. Close to many outlets including the one right in Jackson. Six flags is a great time to spend on the weekends with friends or family.
Very big town with a lot of people. There are many friendly people, the schools are good and the sports are incredible. Very safe town and good to grow up in
Jackson is the perfect town for growing up. The Six Flags amusement park is 2 minutes away from my house. I spent countless hours screaming on those rides and hanging out with my friends. Also I am 15 minutes away from the beach. This is amazing because I love surfing and Belmar is perfect for that. My house is in the middle of the woods which gives me the privacy to ride dirt bikes and quads without annoying anyone. I would not change a single thing about the town that I live in because it is perfect for raising a family.
Jackson Township resident for over 36 years. My family has lived in this town since the 1940’s.....nice town, lot has changed with time. Schools are average. Commuting is convenient with access to 195 to parkway/ turnpike. Real estate is high. Many job opportunities within the town including six flags great adventure. Health care/professional buildings are close by as well as food/restaurants.
Jackson is a rather large town with nice, quiet neighborhoods. Lots of trees,
great parks and forests are scattered throughout the town which make it a nice place to visit if you enjoy taking walks through nature. Public schools are, in my experience, great and attentive to the concerns of members of the community. Property values are a downside to this town, since property tax is steadily increasing and it's very difficult to find a nice, affordable house to live in. Even renting is expensive.
Jackson is a nice place to live. Crime is relatively low. I love that Great Adventures Six Flags in our town. Allowed me to work in the summer to help out at home. They also have pretty decent restaurants.
Jackson is great because we are close to everything. 20 mins to the beach, 40 mins to NYC, 40 mins to Philly.
f you take advantage of all the opportunities Jackson has to offer it is a wondrous place to grow up. With its immense size, there are so many people to meet and so many activities to take part in, from sports to clubs, to volunteer activities. The environment is lovely, being a suburb with a lot of wooded areas, so there is plenty of outdoor recreation to enjoy. Jackson has close proximity to nearby shopping in Howell and Freehold, is only an hour or so from New York and Philadelphia, and has easy entrances to the I95 and the Turnpike. It is truly the center of everything. It is a safe, happy, and healthy environment and that anyone could enjoy.
Living in Jackson is quite calm. There are great public schools and the nightlife is very safe. It's a very safe town and there are alot of places to hang out, eat or shop.
Like the open spaces. Would like to see less upper level administration in schools so there is more money for resources available.
Start Your Review of Jackson Township
Jackson has been my home town since I was two and it has drastically changed. There is alot to do in and around the town and we have an amusement park in our town as well.
It was once full of open land - but the over developing is getting out of control. It is still a decent town - but is quickly changing in over developing and other areas.
If you take advantage of all the opportunities Jackson has to offer it is a wondrous place to grow up. With its immense size there are so many people to meet and so many activities to take part in, from sports, to clubs, to volunteer activities. The environment is lovely, being a suburb with a lot of wooded areas, so there is plenty of outdoor recreation to enjoy. Jackson has close proximity to nearby shopping in Howell and Freehold, is only an hour or so from New York and Philadelphia, and has easy entrances to the I95 and the Turnpike. It is truly the center of everything. It is a safe, happy, and healthy environment and that anyone could enjoy.