Huntersville Reviews

It is quiet and peaceful. Nothing too distracting. Neighbors are great with other neighbors. Very lively with kids playing outside.
I live here! Its a great little town and its very cute. there are good places to eat yet not much to do.
I love how close I am to lake Norman. Huntersville also has a lot of cool places to eat. I am very much a water person and I have plenty of access to get to the lake which I love. I am also right off of a major interstate, which works great if I want to go down to Charlotte.
Start Your Review of Huntersville
Huntersville is a nice town with lots of houses and stores. Huntersville is a pretty ordinary town with lots of places and activities for people of all ages.
I love living in Huntersville! So much to do throughout the year for all ages! Birkdale Village is a great reminder of a small area right by the beach! It has wonderful shops, restaurants, and night life for all! Huntersville has many parks and greenways to explore and is only minutes away from Lake Norman!
Love how it is the middle of everything. Great community and great atmosphere. Easy to main roads and great food.
Huntersville is a clean, entertaining, pretty town with lots of things to do for all ages. I teach in Huntersville and it's a great place to work, live and visit. The communities within Huntersville are safe and beautiful. Birkdale commons is a great area that feels "local" and it's a great place to meet up with friends or walk your dog.
My memories living here as a child was great. My school in Huntersville was pleasent during those times and I loved the community in which I stayed with my family.
I've lived here form most of my life and it has been a really good place to grow up. I have always found good opportunities both in my personal and professional life. I have always felt safe and I just genuinely enjoy the area. It's a great distance from the city and, although the population has definitely increased, it's not suffocating.
Small town that is ever growing, very busy place now. Good restaurants and stores, also good neighborhoods and schools.
Huntersville is a safe place to live with decent schools and the convenience of many stores close by. However, the traffic has gotten worse every year that we have lived here and the roads have not been modified to keep up with the increasing traffic demands in the area.
Huntersville is a great community that is close to Charlotte and the lake Norman area with plenty to do
I've lived in Huntersville for the majority of my life. It's such a small and upcoming town. I love the growth i see in the community through expanded living, community involvement, small and corporate business growth and more.
I have been born and raised in the town of Huntersville. It offers a community with multiple opportunities to reach out to. There are many neighborhoods that can cause traffic, however. The population of charter schools is growing and as a student at one, I think they are incredibly beneficial for education.
It's a beautiful city! Right outside of Charlotte, Huntersville is continuing to grow and urbanize. Amazing city. The public schools aren't the best but the privates are great! A very diverse group of citizens.
It has a lot of local shopping and restaurants; however the traffic is getting bad with so many residents moving in or around the town.
Huntersville, NC is one of the fastest-growing, family-friendly towns in the United States. As one of Charlotte's suburbs, it's far enough from the city that you have the town-like feel. However, it's close enough that you're a 15-minute drive away from everything downtown Charlotte offers, such as Charlotte Hornets basketball games at the Spectrum Center or Carolina Panthers football games at Bank of America Stadium. Huntersville provides many forms of entertainment itself with the likes of Birkdale Village, movie theaters, mini-golf, Lake Norman, and a constantly growing sports and recreational activity scene.
Start Your Review of Huntersville
I would like to see more than just shopping centers, places where activities can be done closer to the suburb and more affordable than the white water center. The only other places nearby are in Mooresville or they are missing something that one would want out of an activity facility.
Great town. So many parks and greenways. Birkdale commons are great. Very family friendly community. Rapidly growing.
Huntersville is a family-friendly community. There are many local shops around and has small-town vibes. One thing I would like to change is continuing to increase safety to protect our families and children.