Houston Reviews

1,933 reviews
I currently live in Houston but zoned to Pasadena isd.We are extremely disatisfied with the school district.The area is nice , calm , family friendly .We were a flood free area.
Houston is a city filled with culture and opportunity. You meet people from all over the world, and the possibilities are abundant to build a career here. I am a born and raised Houstonian, and have seen my city grow through the years. You can choose to live the city life, or reside 25 miles away in the country side. Houston is filled with economic strength, diversity, and Texas hospitality.
The people are great and always ready to help and pitch in to help a neighbor example hurricane Harvey.
Review Houston
It's a city that is constantly growing, and welcomes a lot of different cultures and ideals. There are many outskirts in Houston like the suburbs which is more family friendly. The school district in Katy and cypress are very good. The arts and food are very diverse and offered here. There are many things to do here for fun, like malls, skating, dancing, horseback riding, museums, theaters, tech conference's, concerts, sports games, parks, hiking, top golf, I fly, arcade games, and carnival activities, just to name a few.
Houston is the perfect place for food! If you love food, Houston is the place to be. No matter where you are, you will find food at every corner you take. The weather isn't that great, but the experience of the city is worth it.
Houston is a great city, thanks to it's diversity and plethora of things to do. However, if Houston wasn't so big then I would continue to live here for the rest of my life.
Houston is a diverse place for many different experiences. All kinds of cultures can be found here. Houston is one of the biggest cities in America, which gives you an idea of how much their is to do here.
This melting pot of a city is always growing. There is also open job opportunities in a variety of job markets. There are many different attractions and activities to enjoy your time with too! I highly recommend visiting but not living here, but the neighboring cities and towns are excellent!
My favorite thing about Houston is its diversity. There are so many people here from all over the world. I love learning about everyone's ethnicity, because it gives you insight about where they are from.
I also love Houston, because each different neighborhood in Houston has its own character. South of I-10 has more businesses and older neighborhoods. North of I-10 has lots of taller trees and newer neighborhoods. West of I-10 is a dryer climate with suburbs growing at a fast pace. East of I-10 is where the ship channel is with more lakes and plants.
I feel because Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S., with so many people with various backgrounds, and neighborhoods with its own character, anyone should be able to call Houston their home.
I love the diversity and numerous job opportunities. The traffic time in the morning and evening is long.
Mass Transit is probably the biggest weakness. This makes traffic a nightmare.
There is plenty to do in Houston though. Colleges and professional teams provide plenty of sports entertainment. There are many options in the nightlife category.
I love Houston! I came on vacation back in 1999 to visit and thought it was the perfect city to grow and raise my kids. A vehicle is a must but you just have to love all the park and rides (metro stations) and metro rails around the city to assist with getting around
it is an amazing city, the downtown is a beautiful place, and there is so much to do, it has museums, the aquarium is great, and the food is awesome. i recommend visiting the city
The culture, the people, the food. I lived her all of my life and you find new things to do everyday and new places and rhings to see. The city continues tongrow every year so you have unlimted amount of activites to explore.
Houston is a great city - great food, great people, and always a lot going on! I especially love living inside the Loop.
I have lived her for a few years. I moved from Austin and wasn't used to such a big city but I love it now. Especially the sports. After enduring Harvey you can feel the love in the city like never before.
I love how every Thursday they have free museums for people that can't pay on regular basis. One my favorite restaurant in downtown is called "Your Pie". Is a pizza place where you could design your own pizza.
Review Houston
I've been in Houston the majority of my life and I just love how it is so diverse everyone just seems to love meeting new people and learning about them. People are friendly and food is amazing, plus no matter how far you go you always seem to come across things and places you've never been before.
Houston is one of the best cities in the country! There is so many fun things to do. The zoo is fun and they have two water parks, one in Katy & Spring, that are great to go to for summer fun.
Houston, Texas is one of the best possible cities one can live in. It is a family-friendly city that everyone should have the opportunity for experiencing.