Hoschton Reviews

New resident to Hoschton as of 3 months ago. The area is full of great opportunities for families. Beautiful homes to include spacious land. I would love to see more diversity here.
Hoschton is a safe and quite place to live. It is also not too far away from many other places, while it is still a part of one of the biggest counties in Georgia. The crime rate here is also relatively low compared to other surrounding cities within the county
I love the fact that the city is expanding! With all of the current growth, new restaurants, new hospitals, new entertainment. It's all incredibly exciting!
Start Your Review of Hoschton
I love Hoschton. It is quiet and a great area to raise a family in. I was raised here since I was 7 and feel grateful to have gone to such a great school and live in a safe neighborhood.
Although it has become increasingly more populated in this area, I have enjoyed the sense of community I felt growing up here.
Hoschton is a small town. It is a close knit community with great neighbors. Hoschton is in three counties but the city limits has about 3000 people. The down town area is small but charming. The local school system is growing and they are building new schools. The city is close to I85, Chateau Elan and the Mall of GA. The area is growing tremendously with many new neighborhoods coming in the next few years. It’s a great place to live with easy access to the city of Atlanta but feel like you are in the country.
I've been living in Hoschton for 4 months now and I absolutely love it. As a 33 year-old single man with no kids, I enjoy the quiet. After a long day's work I'm able to come home to comfort and silence whether I want to stay up and work or either go to bed. The community is very clean and the neighbors are decent people. Nobody causes any issues. Hoschton is very convenient; though there is not much in terms of nightlife or retail, it is short miles from Buford and the mall of Georgia. And it is only 40 miles or so from the City of Atlanta.
Hoschton, Ga, is an amazing place to live if a resident is looking for a town with a "country" vibe, but also close to big cities such as Altanta (40-50 minutes). Things that could be changed include better roads in some of the neighborhoods.
This is a great place to live! Quite isolated and a lot of land so you never feel crowded. There is a great place to hike that is a 20 minute drive called Little Mulberry Park. Its a beautiful park and trail! I wish it had a shopping center that was closer by, as the closest would be the mall of Georgia, so about a 25 minute drive away.
Hoschton is a quaint suburban town equipped with beautiful scenery and mostly friendly residents. My only complaint would be the lack of diversity in the area especially in terms of the towns leadership. One political figure of the town denied a black man a position stating she did not believe the town was ready for black leadership. I found that comment ignorant and a poor reflection of what my town should aim to stand for. Other than that I enjoy Hoschton.
I love my sweet little town. It's small and has a lot of elderly people but it is so unique. I wish the factories would stop coming in though because the traffic is getting annoying.
I officially moved to Hoschton in 2012, three years after my parents moved to the Gates of Braselton in 2009. The town has developed a great deal since then. In 2015, Northeast Georgia Medical Center opened its doors and thus brought many businesses to the city. Hoschton, Georgia is conveniently next to I-85 between the cities of Braselton, Winder, and Gainesville (I-985). It is overall a quiet little town that is growing by the day.
I love the town of Hoschton. It has been my home since I was born. Though it is small, the community is great. The fun festivals and activities are always so much fun.
Hoschton is nestled in the countryside of Jackson County, Georgia. It is just the right amount of small town, with ease of access to Atlanta and Greenville.
A lovely small town where everybody knows everybody. Still, offers upscale restaurants, day spas and other activities that allow one to enjoy the finer things in life.
When I first moved out here I was terrified. Everything was green; there were trees! I'm just your typical girl who comes from the city and has no idea where she actually is in this new place called Georgia. Every time I go on the road, I kept thinking to myself, "Hey, didn't I just pass that tree?" Everything out here looked the same and you couldn't tell what was a mile in front of you. I was completely lost but not for too long. Everyone out here has that southern sweetness, the kind you only hear about in those Hallmark movies that get your expectations up for no reason. But these people were genuinely sweet. They guided me, reassured me that I moved to the right place, that I had nothing to worry about, and that I would know which tree I passed sooner or later. Moving to Houschton was one of the best decisions I have ever made to this day and I hope more people get to share this same experience as I did.