Hopkinton Reviews

A beautiful small town full of wonderful people. There is plenty to do, from apple picking to handmade sign painting. Hopkinton harbors a strong sense of community, as everyone seems to know everyone. The school district is also very good.
This is a very safe town for children to grow up in. There are a lot of activities one can do outside, such as swimming and hiking. Also a very beautiful town.
A very quiet town with little diversity. The community is very close-nit and very welcoming. The scenery is beautiful and becomes breathtaking in the fall. However, there isn't much to do besides sightseeing.
Start Your Review of Hopkinton
I live in the center of town, right next to the beautiful Hopkinton Town Library. Hopkinton has beautiful walking paths and is very safe. It has everything you need, gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants. Things that can't be found in town can be found in Concord, only 15 to 20 minutes away. It would be nice if there were more retail stores downtown, but the town is putting in new efforts to draw in business, and has been successful.
Quiet town, friendly people, good schools. Close to nearby cities for shopping and entertainment. Has a small grocery store and pharmacy in town. A couple restaurants too.
I do not have concerns with crime in this area. There is a very low crime rate but we have a community that is concerned with safety and pays attention to it. Police are friendly and engaged in the community. People know them and they are supportive.
This is a town that is friendly and inviting. People appreciate the history of the town and have town pride. There are two villages that have character, historic homes and small,local businesses. The community takes care of each other when there is a need. I would choose Hopkinton, NH again and recommend it to people. It is small but also large enough that there is privacy when wanted or needed. There is definitely a small town feel and we are very close to the capital of the state.
Most of the employment in my area is in the state capital. Most people in my area have jobs in the capital city.
I love the atmosphere of NH. coming from Massachusetts where the atmosphere is not great this is heaven. People here are very friendly.
I love this aspect about New Hampshire. They are very pedestrian friendly. I love to run and I never have problems with cars not giving me enough room.
I love the convenience of having such a variety of stores in my area. There are many local food stores like, Walmart, Kmart, Big Y, Market Basket and others. there are also lots of sporting stores like: Base Pro, Cabelas, Olympia Sports and others. So I am well pleased
The crime is very low in this area, I see police everywhere. On the news you don't hear to much about crime in this area, mostly in other areas. I am especially not concerned with crime because I live in the country on a farm, we don't even see to many people around.