- Suburb of McAllen, TX
Hidalgo Residents Overview
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
What one word or phrase best describes the people who live in your area?
Based on 3 responses
- Master's degree or higher3%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree18%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree20%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent19%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma39%national 12%
- African American0%
- American Indian or Alaska native0%
- Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander0%
- Other race0%
- Two or more races0%
- <10 years16%
- 10-17 years16%
- 18-24 years13%
- 25-34 years12%
- 35-44 years14%
- 45-54 years11%
- 55-64 years9%
- 65+ years10%
View Nearby Homes
Median Household Income
Household Income Brackets
Median Individual Income
Individual Income Brackets
100%of residents say there is a good sense of community. 4 responses
50%of people say LGBT residents are somewhat accepted. 4 responses
What is the most helpful tip for a new resident to know before moving to your area?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Explore Residents in Similar Places