Glocester Reviews

Glocester is a Great rural town! Not always much to do but close to some bigger towns like Smithfield and Lincoln.
Safest town in RI. Quiet, rural, business resistant. Taxes are high unless you have a few kids in school. No sewers, city water, or trash collection. Good space between neighbors.
31 years and I’m still here.
A perfect place to raise kids. Quiet, yet close to everything. Lots of stuff for kids to do. Excellent schools.
Start Your Review of Glocester
Glocester is a very rural town, its typically quiet. People appreciate the center of town and all of its history. A lot of people here enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking and driving their ATVs/Dirt bikes

The most abundant places within town are the local bars, considering most food places here aren't decent. Also, beware, that taxes and housing market are high. We have a tendency of getting a lot more snow, "No school Foster-Glocester" is not a joke. Get used to not having power after a decent sized storm. Beware of the new rotary in the center of town, Investing in a 4-wheel truck is also recommended. We have to bring our own trash to the local dump. Enjoy!
Its a rural-ish residential town. There are some businesses, but not many. Live here if you don't want to be around too many people.
I love living in Glocester because it is a nice quite small town. Everyone knows each other and everyone is generally good hearted and friendly. It feels safe. There is a lot of wooded areas that provide people with privacy in their home. The school is small for this area.
Glocester is a nice place to live. Its quiet, but not too far from the necessities. I bought my first house in this town. I love the area and the people.
It's a small town so many times you have to travel a bit farther for work
There are many small businesses where everyone is friendly and helpful.