Glocester Reviews

A perfect place to raise kids. Quiet, yet close to everything. Lots of stuff for kids to do. Excellent schools.
Glocester is a very rural town, its typically quiet. People appreciate the center of town and all of its history. A lot of people here enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking and driving their ATVs/Dirt bikes

The most abundant places within town are the local bars, considering most food places here aren't decent. Also, beware, that taxes and housing market are high. We have a tendency of getting a lot more snow, "No school Foster-Glocester" is not a joke. Get used to not having power after a decent sized storm. Beware of the new rotary in the center of town, Investing in a 4-wheel truck is also recommended. We have to bring our own trash to the local dump. Enjoy!
Its a rural-ish residential town. There are some businesses, but not many. Live here if you don't want to be around too many people.
Start Your Review of Glocester
I love living in Glocester because it is a nice quite small town. Everyone knows each other and everyone is generally good hearted and friendly. It feels safe. There is a lot of wooded areas that provide people with privacy in their home. The school is small for this area.
Glocester is a nice place to live. Its quiet, but not too far from the necessities. I bought my first house in this town. I love the area and the people.
It's a small town so many times you have to travel a bit farther for work
There are many small businesses where everyone is friendly and helpful.