- Town in Texas
Gatesville Residents Overview
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
What one word or phrase best describes the people who live in your area?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- Master's degree or higher3%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree5%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree38%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent29%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma24%national 12%
- African American12%
- Two or more races9%
- Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander0%
- American Indian or Alaska native0%
- Other race0%
- <10 years7%
- 10-17 years8%
- 18-24 years7%
- 25-34 years23%
- 35-44 years21%
- 45-54 years15%
- 55-64 years11%
- 65+ years9%
View Nearby Homes
Median Household Income
Household Income Brackets
Median Individual Income
Individual Income Brackets
What is the most helpful tip for a new resident to know before moving to your area?
Based on 3 responses
- There is nothing to do here. No entertainment.100%