Franklin Township Reviews

The area is pretty nice for the most part. It does have its rough spots but only a few, and most of the people are very nice. There are lots of nice trails and parks around the area that are great if you love the outdoors.
I think I don't have the best things to say about Franklin because I live on the outskirts and don't attend school in the town.
Franklin is a very small and kind of boring town without a lot of stores or activity in general. That being said it is pretty safe and low key due to its rural nature. It is also conveniently located right in the middle of Dayton and Cincinnati which is a plus.
Start Your Review of Franklin Township
Nice small town quiet, id like to see more cultural differences and people of color in leadership roles.
We live here. Great Community! Husband and I have lived here for 4 years. We love our neighbors and our large backyard. Beautiful landscape in the area
Grew up on a ranch style house set back an acre from the street in between two horse farms. It was majestically as a kid. I even bought a house a little ways down the street here when I turned 21.