Franklin Park Reviews

When I moved here years ago it was not as bad as it is now, too many people, in my opinion it has become over populated, too many drivers and majority of them CAN'T drive, I find it quite dangerous at times. I believe this area is not big enough to have so many stores and plaza's. Overall I am far too ready to move somewhere else.
I have grown up in Franklin Township and have lived here for more than 15 years. I would say it is a very diverse and beautiful town. They are many local activities that take place, and everyone in Franklin is very friendly. A new elementary school just opened in town not too long ago, and it shows how Franklin Township is growing and developing. I am truly grateful for living in a town like Franklin Park!
My experience in Franklin Park is very well. Ive lived here for over ten years and felt very at home no matter where i am.
Start Your Review of Franklin Park
All housing are close and easy to get to stores and food. Where I live I am able to walk to a grocery store, restaurant, and clothing store all in the same 10 minute walking distance. There are plenty of farms to get fresh produce and a lot of land.
franklin in an interesting town... it is good but the school system isn't the best. The area nearby isn't the best but does have some good benefits like some friendly neighbors
I have grown up in Franklin Park area and was involved in the community through my passion for soccer. Through my experience and participation within the Franklin Township Soccer Club I met many individuals whose positive influence has helped me become the person I am today. Residents of Franklin Park are dedicated to the area and contribute in many meaningful ways. Franklin Park is a true suburban area with well kept and maintained outside spaces for all to enjoy throughout the year. It is a diverse community with caring positive residents. Overall it is a great place to live and raise a family.
Nice people in the area. Also, it's kept very clean. Not too much to do in the area other than movies and mall.
The area is a pretty safe place.
The area that I live in is diverse and welcoming.
Low crime rate and very visible police presence.
Suburban neighborhood but close to major cities.
It's a wonderful place for bike riding. There are paths for riding and jogging/running.
The houses where I lived were connected together, with apartment units nearby.
There are virtually no crimes here as long as I've lived here.
When it's hot, it's hot. When it's cold, it's pretty cold. When it snows, it snows a lot here. Especially if there is a winter storm. Fall is very pretty but gets cold quick. Spring takes a while to heat up.
There are quite a few good places to eat. However the night life there is not much. You'll have to go to neighboring towns for that.
They're pretty nice. And usually very friendly towards their customers.