Falcon Heights Reviews

Falcon Heights is a really good city to live in; It is near the Minnesota State Fair which has many events going on throughout the year, there are many different restaurants to eat at, there are many places to shop close by, including the HarMar Mall and Rosedale Mall. Commuting is easy, as it is close to Highway 36, 280, and 35W, all will lead you to other highways in a short drive.
Falcon Heights is a cozy small-town feel in between the two big cities. With that warm neighborhood allure, it still comes with everything you need from shops to restaurants! I have lived from city-to-city between Minneapolis and Saint Paul, and Falcon Heights has been for sure my favorite. I plan to stay here for a long while.
Falcon Heights is such a nice town. It is small, but such a great place to grow up. I would recommend this town to any family.
Start Your Review of Falcon Heights
Crime is pretty low compared to other large metropolitan areas
THere is always something to do, and it is such a beautiful place to live.
I feel safe Not much crime Police are available
I love my city Would live here again
The most popular drug store is probably Walgreens; many people go there for everyday items, including me. There are many on campus restaurants and bars in Stadium Village, and my favorite is Buffalo Wild Wings. However, if you want to go to a bigger retail store, you need to either take a bus or the light rail to get to a Target or Walmart.