Ellwood City Reviews

The people of this city are not very open-minded. Not only are the people of the town a bit dull, but there isn't much to do in this small town. Hopefully, I can move away from here after college and live somewhere with more life.
Great place to live a very affordable.
Easy commutes, 50 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.
Great shoppingbin the area,, town or country living
Easy and short trips to 79, 80 and the Pa turnpike.
........ ,,,,,,,
Check it out, friendly living
...........
I have lived in Ellwood City, since I was 10 yrs old, My Father was Born in Ellwood City,, Mom was from Philadelphia,,,,,,,,,we moved back to Ellwood after the war was over ..WW2,,, I love Living here and bringing up my children here...It is a friendly safe place to bring up Children,,,,I stand by Ellwood and Its Hospital......
Start Your Review of Ellwood City
I would describe Ellwood city as quaint, there's not much to do but we have our family owned restaurants and ice cream shops and our little fairs in the summer.
It's a very small town, so you're never too far away from a friendly, familiar face. I'd like to see aesthetic improvements in the town.
Ellwood City is a small town north of Pittsburgh. There is not a lot to do there but it is a very safe place to live. There are good Italian restaurants in town and its what I consider to be home.
I love the small town atmosphere of Ellwood City. There are a wide variety of community events throughout the year and we have easy access to outdoor adventures / nature, historic, and cultural attractions.
I have lived in Ellwood City my entire life. I have grown to love this town and the community. The town has a very family friendly environment, which is extremely safe.
The police could do better about some issues
The police do not seem to do much
Too much crime and not enough awareness
Growing up here, this was a great place to live. I wouldn't want to spend my childhood anywhere else based on the people I've met and the experiences I've made.
Ellwood City is a small town. It is a little Italian town, famous for its delicious Italian restaurants, multiple auto lots, and all of its olden day bars. Many businesses come and go, not very many are successful.