East Cocalico Township Reviews

I like that it's a semi rural town. The closest grocery store is less than a 10 minute drive. Additionally, there is easy access to major highways such as 222, 272, 322, and the PA Turnpike.
I love East Cocalico Township! It is a great place to live and a place I would not rule out to live someday in the future. East Cocalico Township is a very safe place and has a lot of cool attractions! It is close to the antique capital of the world and it is very good with commuting because it is next to the Pennsylvania turnpike. It also has many small businesses and is located in beautiful Lancaster County. It has the perfect mix of town and country, and is surrounded by amazing farmland. East Cocalico Township is a great place to live and overall I wouldn't change anything.
People are lazy in this area and do as little as possible but still keeping businesses running which to me is careless.
Start Your Review of East Cocalico Township
The nice thing with this area is that it is within commute to major cities of philadelphia, Lancaster, New Jersey so there are constantly new jobs available.
No a lot of these places are close by to where I live.
I live in a mobile home park so everyone's yard, driveway and house look the same.
This is probably the best part of where I live.
They all say they are trying to help the lower class, well I am sorry but their way of helping is not helping. There are still too many of us out here that have to choose between medicine, food and power. I am sick of it. No matter how much my family seems to make, the cost of living (food, medicine) seems to go up.
Since the cost of living is low, the people are low too. If I could move away I would;
Since I live in the middle of no where, the only thing close to me is the turn pike and that takes about 7 minutes to get to.
The things I am around are very clean and nice to look at.
There are not many good options in my area.