Douglass Hills Reviews

Douglass Hills is a fabulous place to raise children and find good neighbors. It is near plenty of shopping and eating, and very close to the interstate without being next to it. Very safe and the homes are good sized and slowly increasing in value.
Douglass Hills is a very pleasant suburb amid the emerging city of Middletown. The neighborhood is full of beautiful homes and has a park, pool, and tennis courts. My favorite part is the local swim team, the hurricanes. Every summer they bring the community together to cheer them on.
Everyone in the neighborhood is friendly and accepting. All of the parents and kids go to the park to hang out together. I feel very safe and loved in my neighborhood. Douglass Hills is in the middle of Middletown life, and one can easily access anything from grocery stores, to boutiques, to restaurants.
Start Your Review of Douglass Hills
the overall atmosphere was okay. nothing big really happened. most of the time it was quiet
I live in Louisville, Kentucky. Specifically, I live in the neighborhood of Douglass Hills. I have lived in Douglass Hills for the majority of my life and it has truly shaped me into the person I am today. Douglass Hills is a great atmosphere and community for families. The people are very friendly and welcoming, the community is diverse and growing, and the environment is safe and nurturing. If I could do it all over again, I would still choose to live in Douglass Hills because of the people I have met, the activities I was able to participate in, such as the summer swim team, and the sense of a caring and open community I was able to gain. In the future, I see this area thriving and growing in diversity.