Corpus Christi Reviews

Corpus Christi is a nice city to live in. The only thing I would complain about is the lack of activities there are to do here. There isn't much to do on the weekends besides going to the movies or mall.
My experience with Corpus Christi is a great one I went to school here as well as I spent my childhood here. I woke like to see for them to add healthy restaurants here because there are so many fast food joints it’s unhealthy for people.
A small and caring community in my town but is separated financially in some parts of town. A divide between political parties but is handled professionally.
Start Your Review of Corpus Christi
While Corpus Christi has the allure of being a coastal city, it does not take advantage of it. The best way to explain this city is a city of potential that has not been improved upon. Old money is so heavily tied up in the town that it makes it harder for new attractions and improvements to come. Our infrastructure is in crisis, and we have a council that is more interested in re-election than fixing all of the issues. Work here is also odd; those who are not hard workers get rewarded while those who break their backs are pushed aside. Compensation and work ethic here is not the best. Our crime rates continue to soar as well.
I can’t imagine how CC has an A- rating. I lived there for 28 years. It went from a beautiful, safe, sparkling city to a dirty, crime ridden, pot hole filled city. The bay front is pretty, but other than that...no. The downtown is crumbling, the infrastructure and streets are horrible,and the city council is crooked and have no vision for the city. Most of all, it is DIRTY. The crime is through the roof! Be ready to chain everything down and lock it up. It’s a shame because it could be so much better. There has been no progress in at least 15 years and there never will be. The city is so in arrears, the roads won’t be fixed or anything improved upon. The utility rates, taxes, and insurance are some of the highest in the nation, so although housing and cost of living appears very affordable,mtge utility rates, taxes, and insurance offset the savings making no more affordable than anywhere else.
The people may not be the best, but it is a cute little city. With more restaurants than you can count and pretty little views only you know about if you're local. From the beaches to the attraction sites such as museums and the aquarium I can't knock a city that I will always call home. I've grown to love a place as simple as Corpus Christi and I will never forget the memories I've made. Corpus may not be well known, but if you're ever around the area you should definitely stop by!
Corpus Christi is always a nice place to visit to see the beautiful beaches. There is always a friendly atmosphere to the city, and you just feel very welcomed.
Some of the worst drivers live in Corpus Christi. Red lights and stops signs are treated as more of a suggestion then law. Customer service is non existent here. Everyone is pissed off all the time at work. To buy a house is cheap yes, but you also arent making a ton of money at your job either
Corpus Christi is a decent town that has a lot of growth opportunity. The main problem is the local government. They tend to lose bond money without finishing projects and don't protect the general residential areas from development in industry.
CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS IS A BIGGER CITY THAN MOST SMALLER TOWNS SURROUNDING IT AND IS FILLED WITH THE MOST OPPORTUNITY BEFORE HITTING SAN ANTONIO. IF YOU ARE FROM THE OUTSKIRTS, DRIVING INTO TOWN IS A MUST WITHOUT ONLINE SHOPPING AND FOR LARGER JOB GROWTH. WE ARE A NICE RETIREMENT CITY WITH EASY COMMUTING AND ACCESS TO PLENTY OF BEACHES. A FAMILY FRIENDLY TOWN WITH MORE DAY TIME ENTERTAINMENT FOR SMALL CHILDREN THAN A NIGHT LIFE FOR ADULTS. WE ARE NOT BORING NOR ARE WE EXCITING BUT THE BALANCE IN BETWEEN OF TRUE TEXAS HEART AND HISPANIC CULTURE MAKES US UNIQUE. CORPUS CHRISTI ISN'T FOR EVERYONE, BUT IF YOU GREW UP HERE YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK.
Corpus Christi is very safe and has a lot of good schools. Its also full of diversity.Corpus Christi is a city located on the southern coast of the state of Texas , United States , in Nueces County , on the coast of the eponymous bay , near the mouth of the Nueces River . It was founded in 1838 , and according to the 2014 census it had a population of 320 434 inhabitants and a population density of 241 people per km² . [ 2 ] The metropolitan area of ​​Corpus Christi was estimated to have a population density of 442,600 inhabitants. [ 3 ]It has chemical and metallurgical industries: zinc, aluminum ...; and a shipping port for oil and cotton. The University was created in 1947 .
It is a good size everyone knows everyone , education is good and has a d1 College here if you don’t want a crowded pack city but want a good size Corpus is it!
The city itself is not worth while. Bad air and bad smells due to the water. I have been going to TAMUCC for 4 years and still feel like the university doesn’t care about its students at all.
Corpus Christi is a prosperous port town about 160 miles north of the Mexican border. It is a center for the petroleum and petrochemical industry, and a major shipping gateway on the Intracoastal Waterway. There is a military presence with two naval air stations in the vicinity, and a Texas A&M campus in town. The series of long barrier islands, particularly South Padre Island to the south, provide excellent beach, boating and wildlife viewing opportunities for tourists and residents alike.

The local cultural amenities and museums, in particular, exceed what you might expect to find in such a town. The area has a good economy, low housing costs, and cost of living, and a warm humid climate, but also brings some of the high crime rates found in other places along the Gulf.
I honestly could not give a super detailed review considering I have only been here a month and I still have not done much exploring. However, I have loved the beach views, the lovely people I have met, and the beautiful TAMUCC campus that Corpus has provided.
I spent my high school years in Corpus Christi and now work here. I enjoy the community that is here. No one is really rude and there are fair amount of little shops around if you ever need anything.
I live just outside of town, but I love the attractions and culture of the city. The fishing is amazing! That said it is a big city so it has shadier parts of town and its share of crime. and the streets need a lot of work. The water utility can be unreliable at times, not third world or anything, but it can go wrong. When it does the city is very quick to inform the public and tackle the problem. The economy is booming and their are lots of jobs to be had so come on down!
Start Your Review of Corpus Christi
Corpus is coming along since I have lived here over 15 years ago. As long and we bring up downtown and participate in all the free city events people will keep coming.
I love corpus the downtown area is beautiful. The people here are friendly and welcoming. There's not much to do here but if you explore different areas in the city you'll find the most beautiful cites. There's this shopping center and it has a little coffee shop based on Harry Potter. I think it's the cutest thing ever. I feel like Corpus could change a lot and I know they're starting with the Harbor Bridge. Maybe the city can add a few more cites and an amusement park. Just to give the citizens more to do.
Instead of having more restaurants being opened, I would like to see Corpus Christi opening up more fun activities to do.