Comfort Reviews

Comfort is a small town in Boone County, WV. We are experiencing a drug crisis and there are few jobs in our area.
Comfort is the town of where I went to grade school and current most of my family lives there. It is a small rural town with two gas stations, a local bank, public school, used automobile dealership, a family doctor and pharmacy. In the years since grade school, it has become stagnant. I would like to see it grow with more quality housing and land use.
This is the town in which my elementary school resides, and the high school, that I go to isn't too far away from it. In fact it's less than 5 minutes away. Everyone in this town is practically family members, that's the only thing it has going for it. The pizza place is overly expensive, and one slice is so greasy that you'll fear having a heart attack after two bites.
Start Your Review of Comfort
Comfort is a town just down the road from where I live in Peytona. The area itself has been took over by the drug crisis within our country. People are not willing to work and would rather receive welfare if possible. In the contrary, there is a lack of job opportunities for people who will not drive 30 minutes away to work in Charleston. Finally, littering is a big issue because people do not care about the image of where they live at.