Columbiana Reviews

I like that there are a lot of fast food places to eat, little shops to walk around and shop at, hair salons, and more. The community is really close and there aren't too many people there, even though the town is growing. The houses are very nice and there are a lot of developments to build houses to live in. Improvements in Columbiana could be more restaurants around town, more big stores like Walmart, and more overall diversity. The town of Columbiana is mostly white and mostly middle class. In the future though, I believe the town will evolve into a decently well-known city in Ohio.
Columbiana is a small tight-knit community that gives very friendly energy. It rightfully won the Nicest Place in America in 2019. I has several opportunities for tourists or anyone just stopping by.
I live in a small town called columbiana. It's the least expensive town I've ever lived in because of the water, sewage and electric are all in the same bill due to it's own electric sub-station. Fewer and only momentry black outs exists.and it's very clean downtown.
If I were to change something it would be nicer streets on the outskirts of town. The road conditions are tiring.
Start Your Review of Columbiana
Its a small town that has captured the hearts of many new generations. It has a booming economy and the housing market is amazing. One of the best schools systems in Ohio I love that we chose this town to live in I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.
Great small town community to live in and it is continuing to grow with new shops and restaurants.
A great place to grow up
Columbiana is a idyllic small town. It has unique restaurants and shops, and wonderful community atmosphere. There is very little options for entertainment past 9 at night, but there's a new brewery in town and winery to come. All in all, it's a cute little town where you say hello to anyone you walk by and you don't worry about locking your car.
We are very pleased with the education our kids are receiving here. Most people are very friendly. I wish it were more diverse, and more walkable. We live within walking distance of many retailers, but it's not walkable hardly at all on our side of town.
Great for a small town experience. Cute small town to visit. Not the best place to live. Not the best schools either.
nice and quiet. i enjoy living here