Colorado Springs Reviews

1,883 reviews
I relocated to the Springs last year from the southern US. The views are amazing but if you are not ready for a sadly backwards community, I would not move here. Totally different from northern Colorado where they have great access and protection of public lands, in Colorado Springs the community seems disjointed which makes it much less safe overall. There is no community recycling or even emissions testing. Hard to see all the natural beauty and understand that no one in leadership here is concerned about it. I write this because I hope change is on this beautiful horizon. Unfortunately the police force is so understaffed that only the most serious issues get addressed. I don’t do this often but honestly I grieve for this place. And there is always hope.
I've lived in Colorado Springs my whole life and like any teenager wanting to get out of their hometown, it have met average to very good standards of living. I love Colorado with all my heart, and Colorado Springs, however I wouldn't live in this city in my future.
Beautiful, clean town. Lots of area shopping and dining. Pikes Peak and the front range of the Rocky Mountains make Colorado Springs picturesque. The downside is the amount of traffic here. It’s a very crowded town and housing prices are very high.
Start Your Review of Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs is a lovely city overall. It has the feel of a smaller town with the perks of a big city. The roads leave something to be desired with numerous potholes and constant construction, and housing has become very expensive in the past several years; but the views are beautiful and there is always something to do. There are parks, paths, hiking trails, bike trails, and easy access to the mountains.
This city is a great place to visit. It has plenty to do that will appease all age groups. They are fine dinning and movies. Good places to take your children for fun day out.
Colorado Springs, Colorado is beautiful, fun, and cool. I moved here 2 years ago and love it. It is the most fun in the summer because there's amazing hiking views and no icy roads.
My experience in Colorado Springs are good. I feel like this city is feels very different from others, unlike Denver or anything. Every time I felt like I can go any where in Colorado Spring without worrying to much. I'd say this city is very peaceful and friendly. What I like about Colorado Springs is people is friendly, feels safe, and its enjoyable.
I enjoy the proximity of everything in the city and suburbs. I am currently in high school, and the public schools are very good on the north side. It is also only an hour away from Denver driving.
Colorado Springs is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation for a good reason. It offers all the conveniences of a big city but located right in the mountains and offers not only a beautiful location but access to just about any outdoor activity of interest. Pikes Peak, the US Olympic Training Center, and the US Air Force Academy are just a few attractions located right in Colorado Springs.
I've lived here all my life and I love it so much! I would recommend living here if you love the outdoors and enjoying nature! This is a great place to have a family!
Great Area to raise a family. Just like any other state or city, it has its good parts and bad parts. Tons of things to do on down time, and site seeing is a must. Wonderful place. The snow is great when you want to stay in the house and be lazy. However, if you have to go out in it, not so much.
The scenery, housing market, and job markets are all excellent. People are friendly and helpful. The negatives are it is growing too fast for its own good. The roads are already packed and the drivers are getting impatient and aggressive. Besides driving and growth issues, Colorado springs is a wonderful city and I'm glad to be a resident.
I've lived in Colorado Springs my whole life--it's home, so I'm probably biased. But I like that it has just about everything you could want (restaurants, entertainment, shopping, etc.) without feeling like a huge metropolis. There is so much natural beauty here, and all variety of weather. It's definitely expanding fast, and as in any town, some areas are better than others. But it has been a great place to grow up.
It is a pretty good neighborhood. I do hear some minor troubling news about the schools in the area, but it is high school so it is sort of expected. I would like to see some neighborhood events in the area, so people could interact with each other, not just simply "hellos" while passing by. I do love that the fire department holds events for the community, like barbeque. There is also a military base and police station nearby it makes one feel safe. If someone is too lazy too cook there are many restaurants to chose from. There is a park nearby so children can play around.
I love Colorado Springs. There is always so much to do with family year round. Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Manitou Springs, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Gold Camp Road, Seven Falls, and so much more. It is beautiful year-round and inspiring.
I moved back here in June of 2017 and it's great to be back. The city is amazing and there are so many things to do and activities to take part in. Hiking, biking, or just just hanging out downtown are pretty amazing.
Colorado Springs is a growing city with a lot to offer. The proximity to the mountains is the greatest quality for people who love the outdoors. There are hiking and biking trails everywhere, indoor and outdoor climbing opportunities, and parks inside the city. The arts and cultural scene is improving all the time with live music venues and an influx of great restaurants.
Start Your Review of Colorado Springs
Something I like about Colorado Springs is the people that live here. Everybody is genuinely nice. Something I would like to see a wider variety in restaurants.
The mountains are beautiful and you get all seasons, sometimes in one day. Colorado Springs is a place for people who love to get out and be around nature with beautiful ski slopes, resorts, and tourist attractions.
Colorado Springs is a wonderful city to raise a family. Not only are there fabulous neighborhoods, good schools but there is also a ton of outdoor activities and great restaurants.