Collegeville Reviews

I love living here. There is so many nearby cities and national parks so its very good for outdoors. The Perkiomen Trail is a huge asset to the town. People are friendly and the schools are quite good.
Collegeville is very well located for being close enough to King of Prussia and Philly to get in and out for the day and enjoy your time but still be far enough out of the hassle of city traffic, although driving on 422 is getting close to just as annoying as 76.
Collegeville is an active, bustling town just 45 minutes away from Philadelphia. I’ve lived here my whole life and love it.
Start Your Review of Collegeville
I have been living in Collegeville for 5 years now and I love it. Very conveniently located and close to everything. Tons of restaurants and a great local vibe!
It's just a safe place in general and it's super accessible. For instance, we have a multitude of grocery store options within a 10 minute drive, and we're pretty close to Philly. Collegeville is a great place to live.
Collegeville is a safe neighborhood in the suburbs of Philadelphia. There a lot of recreational activities. For example, the King of Prussia mall and the Premium Outlets are all within a 30 minute drive. The schools are excellent and there are even private schools nearby. It is only a 40 minute drive to Philadelphia and 2 hour drive to the beach.
I like the great education that is provided by the school district. Also, the safety and relaxation of the community.
I really love Collegeville! I feel safe here which is great! There are plenty of restaurants and shopping options. There are also many recreational activities available to participate in.
Collegeville is more than just a town, it is a community. It is a community composed of people from all walks of life, where everyone comes together and supports one another, which I am proud of. Being surrounded by an outstanding amount of support has shown me to be accepting towards everyone, whether one lives in the same town as me, or comes from somewhere different.
Collegeville overall is a very great place to live. everywhere has flaws and I believe that collegevilles pros outweigh the cons. Although this is true, the diversity in this area is low which I would like to see improve
Collegeville is a very safe area with very nice neighborhoods. The area is well kept and the public schools are in good condition.
Great community feel! Lots of outdoor activities and places to go! Great schools for all grades. Been here for 3 years now and wouldn’t look back. Looking forward to continuing to build roots here in the area.
Collegeville is a great place to live. It is very family-friendly and affordable. There are no 'bad' sections of Collegeville. It has multiple schools and the school district is ranked very highly. The atmosphere is accepting and diverse.
Very safe area with good schooling and resources, but with very little diversity within the community and schools.
I wish there was more diversity and especially more young people interested in outdoor activities. The location is pretty good. It is close to Philadelphia without being dirty and crowded. There are lots of trees and parks around here. Lots of space while still having many houses and a cozy feel. There is a decent selection of vegan restaurants. There are also lots of yoga studios, coffee shops, and Kimberton Whole Foods is the best grocery store I could ever ask for. Rhythmic spin studios all around. I have been all around the country and overseas, and Collegeville is actually a very nice place to live in comparison to all that I have seen. As I mentioned earlier, I would just prefer a culture that is more interested in outdoor adventure and appreciation.
Collegeville is a lovely town to live in and everyone who lives here is nice and welcoming. There are many places to dine and shop and the school district is great and very high rated. There are lots of things you can do around the town and many places to shop and eat within a short travel distance of 10-20 minutes. There are many churches and other places of worship to attend.
Casual suburb with good people around, little crime, and good food. I have never been disappointed with my opportunities in Collegeville. People that live here know their neighbors. If you're a party person, you have the opportunity to throw parties. If you are not, there are plenty of other activities that will keep you busy.
Start Your Review of Collegeville
A quiet, quaint town with a decent foundation. Overall, I would say this town is very nice to go to, but there isn't a lot to do. Most of the businesses here are run down or are outdated, and need a big overhaul. I would say the safety is good, and it is family friendly, but it just needs more to do.
Collegeville is a pretty quiet town. Various communities make up this town, and not only that, but Collegeville is so close to various other towns such as Royersford, Pottstown, and Skippack, to name a few, so if you are looking for a relatively quiet place to live but still want to be near centers of activity, Collegeville is a great town.
Collegeville has great public schools- mainly Spring-Ford and Perkiomen Valley, both with excellent resources available to students. The area is very family friendly and a perfect distance from Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.