Clinton Reviews

My experience in Clinton has been great, with the people around here not causing me too much trouble. I'm very grateful for the education I've received in Clinton, for the most part the teachers really care about their students and the test scores show it. The teachers here not only care about getting that test score out of you they really care about how you're doing and they want to make sure that you're doing the best you can and you're happy with where you are heading.
I really like living in Clinton. It's a quiet laid back town and you can walk downtown and enjoy the restaurants available. Everyone knows everybody and most people are really involved in the schools as well. It's a great place to live and I enjoy it.
I have lived here almost my whole life and LOVE the small town vibe it gives off. There are many perks to the small town life but it doesn't come without its downsides. It would be far more convenient if we lived closer to a bigger town with the larger retail stores but the school system is amazing. Walking through town you know most people; went to school with them, taught by them, or met them in passing at certain times. All and all I wouldn't trade this little town for the world!
Start Your Review of Clinton
The worst we really get is bad snow storms
Nothing here, there is 2 small bars
There isn't a lot here.
There isn't a lot here in clinton. we have 3 gas stations, 1 grocery store, mcdonalds, subway and a pizza place.