Cleveland Reviews

The crime is minimal in my town and I am not concerned with it at all for my new family
The area I live in currently is quiet yet homely, I love that we are out in the rural area yet close to city life.
More of the southern area with quite a few older individuals.
Start Your Review of Cleveland
I was born and raised in this little town. Of course, as you grow up things are less exciting but I still love it here. The beaches are beautiful. Majority of the population are senior citizens, but everyone is very kind. Traffic is less than terrible, compared to New York or Nashville. If I could do it all over again, I would. The town is very relaxed with a very little crime rate. I see a big future in Punta Gorda because of the future of the population. Students attending the local high schools are very bright.
There are many different opportunities for employment for people. There is a wide variety of retail, automotive, and restaurant work usually hiring in the general area.
I think moving here was one of the best decisions for our family. We have two young kids who are very active so the parks are a huge plus. We have met many wonderful people. There is a nice quiet and relaxed atmosphere here.
There are many things to do for every age group. There are lots of local parks, restaurants, beaches, and hotels.
The weather around here is usually very nice all year round. Summers can be hot but it makes for great beach weather. Winters can get cold if there is a cold front but it is usually nice weather. Spring and Fall both have there cooler and warmer days. In the summer you can usually expect a later afternoon rain.
There are many different types of restaurants and bars around the area. They have several wing places, several steak houses, and many different bars and pubs (even some right on the water). One of the most popular attractions is called fisherman's village which combines restaurants and has many retail shops in it as well. There are many fast food options available as well. Many of the restaurants also offer order online for carry out options as well.
We have a variety of grocery stores and retail stores. There is a mall and several businesses owned by individuals. Most everything you could think of is available within a reasonable driving distance.