Clayton Reviews

We have children in the schools here and I have worked in the school. The staff is excellent and always puts the children first. They are very well educated. There are many events in town that allow you to gather with your neighbors, including Clayton Day, where the town puts on a free event for you to enjoy. The town is very diverse and welcoming and we've been very happy here.
I've lived in Clayton my whole life, living in a small town I had experiences I might not have gotten in a larger city. Everyone in town tends to know each other, you can participate in any sport or activity you want because there is less competition, you can walk to anywhere you want to get to in town it's not really necessary to drive. We all pull together and rally behind each other which is a great feeling. Clayton proud!
I like that we're not a big town. It's not quite everybody knows everybody, but we all know a big portion of everyone. I also like that the people who live in the neighborhoods look out for each other.
Start Your Review of Clayton
Clayton has great public schools and has allowed me to grow as a person. I've met all my friends and although I don't talk to many of them, they all shaped me into the person I am today. For that I am forever grateful.
We love living in Clayton. It’s git a great school system, and our neighbors are great! There is low crime here and the town does some great things for the holidays.
The people are very warm and friendly in Clayton New Jersey. My neighbors were there for my son when he was sick and did not question. They took him to the hospital because I worked in New York and stayed with him until arrived. Clayton is peaceful and clean. While living there for 3 years we had no problems. The cost of living in every aspect is reasonable. I do mind returning to live.
Clayton is a wonderful place to live, grow up in , raise a family, work and thrive. I spent the majority of my childhood there. My entire immediate family all went to Grammar school, middle school and high school there as well as graduated from there.
Clayton is a quaint town that has undergone changes recently. The schools have improved quite a bit, but the maintenance of roads and public facilities has been lackluster.
Clayton New Jersey is a very small town and there is not so much to do here. Clayton needs to invest in more jobs for their residents and more stores. To be able to go for a good meal it sucks that you have to go to a different town.
Its a small town. Min wage jobs all around. Any bigger jobs are 30 to an hour away.
Only one crime has happened over the years I've lived here. Its a small town so not much can happen with out a cop to be there or someone who has recognized you.
Many businesses are old and do not give-way to new/ more modern sotres.
All on the main strip, theres 2 very loved pizza shops, acme, rid aid, glass factory, bus stop, little cafes, dance studio and many more. Not many clothing stores, thats a town over or two but everything you could need is right around the conner.