Cincinnati Reviews

I love the culture, the art, the music, the food. However, the weather isn't always the greatest. It can never seem to make up it's mind.
Cincinnati is a very diverse city and we currently have about 300,000 people living here. Cincinnati is putting a lot of effort toward improving "bad" parts of the city. My biggest complaint about Cincinnati is that in the downtown area you can go over one street and its good with the next being bad. However, city officials are putting a lot of effort toward fixing thus
This is one of the safest place I have ever lived in. The area is very close to hydepark square and my university which makes it easier to commute everyday.
Start Your Review of Cincinnati
Cincinnati is a small city with a big city feel. There are major Fortune 500 companies located here and the people for the most part are friendly and generous. There have been major improvements over the years in terms of family friendly environments, restaurants, and other activities for all ages. With two colleges in town heavily known for basketball along with other professional sports teams and nightlife, Cincinnati is a place where you can receive a quality education and maintain a great work life balance.
Cincinnati is a great city!! Really love downtown Cincinnati because of its beautiful setting and it is family-friendly.
Cincinnati is one of those places where everyone knows everyone. If you don't really enjoy that style of living, I'm assuming Cincy wouldn't really be the place for you. It's a great city, and OTR is truly poppin.
Nice city to live in. Don't know much about the local public schools, but the University of Cincinnati is a decent choice to live in the city. There are also lots to do downtown on the weekends, with bars, festivals, restaurants, and more to do. Depending on where you live in the city, safety is either good or bad.
Cincinnati is a great city with lots of history and culture. The residents of the metro are exceptionally friendly and the cost of living is very affordable. The weather does get a little rough but overall it stays pretty consistent. There are lots of great places to work and the schools are among the best in the state.
Cincinnati is a great city because while it is still big, it has a small feel. It is very community oriented and everyone is very nice.
Cincinnati is a very pleasant place with the opportunity of a big city, yet with strong values and a small-town vibe. There are several beautiful parks, big and small throughout the city, including my personal favorite, Summit Park. It can be quite hilly in Cincinnati, but it pays off with beautiful views of the surrounding scenery. What would a review of Cincinnati be without a mention of the world famous Cincinnati-style chili. I do not know much chili outside of Cincinnati, but I can honestly say that my favorite food is Skyline Chili. I would not consider living anywhere else.
I moved here with my mom when I was about seven years old, and since then, I've never thought about living anywhere else. There's so many things you can do here, such as going to amusement parks, shopping malls, and multiple restaurants everywhere.
Peaceful place.
Great city to live with family.
Overall my experience is great.
Peaceful place.
Great city to live with family.
Overall my experience is great.
Cincinnati is a very pleasant place with the opportunity of a big city, yet with strong values and a small-town vibe. There are several beautiful parks, big and small throughout the city, including my personal favorites Ault Park and Eden Park. Although it can be quite hilly in Cincinnati, this makes for stunning views when you reach the summits. What would a review of Cincinnati be without a mention of the world famous Cincinnati-style chili. I do not honestly know much chili outside of my city's, but I can honestly say that my favorite food is Skyline Chili. Cincinnati is a beautiful place to live, and there is more and more to find behind every corner.
Cincinnati is a wonderful place to live. There is a bustling downtown area with sports and parks, and suburbs with nice schools and convenient access to downtown. The Cincinnati Museum Center (Union Terminal) is newly renovated and great for all ages! There are several colleges in the area, including state, community and private colleges. The Over-The-Rhine area is known for its craft beers and nightlife, and Kings Island amusement park is only 30 minutes away.
It’s awesome! The city overall is very clean. All of the people I have encountered, have been nothing but sweet. There is always something to do!
Cincinnati has a lot of things to do ranging from baseball and football games, museums, art shows, great places to eat, and lovely parks.
I love Cincinnati. The city has a few downfalls, but overall this city is truly amazing. The local food places are to die for and for a midwest city, the nightlife is surprisingly exciting.
Start Your Review of Cincinnati
I grew up here. I still live here. Cincinnati chili is definitely a recommended experience, but go to Skyline, not Gold Star. The University of Cincinnati has a great co-op program with their engineering college, would recommend.
Not much happens in Cincinnati. This can be a good and bad thing. Great place to take things slow, and I suppose you can find excitement if you try. But overall, having lived in Cincinnati for well over a decade, it's pretty mundane. Great variety of food actually! There have been many fantastic restaurants that have opened here that weren't here before.
I love this city. Everything feels so close but it doesn't stifle you. There's lots of opportunity to engage in the arts scene, from performing arts to fine art. There's amusement parks and zoos/aquariums all close by, some great museums and bar scenes. Food scene is good as is the sports scene.