Chicago Reviews

1,875 reviews
Chicago is a very wonderful city and it has beautiful scenery, there are things to do place to go and nice people all around. There are so many different types of entertainment, like movie theaters, parks with swings or even bike trails, you have a smorgasbord of options for relaxing and entertaining, or if you want to hang with your friends.
It is overall a beautiful and lively city but but recent violence has taken away from its allure. Chicago has an unrivaled skyline, beautiful nightlife, and unmatched entertainment district. From Broadway plays and performances to shopping and cuisine- Chicago is really above the bar compared to most cities. However, as with most cities, some ares are safer than others- but keep this in mind and any trip to Chicago will be a good one!
I love my home town. It has its problems, but it is so much more than what you see in the media. It is neighborhoods with diverse communities, people who will give the shirt off their back for others, communities that have overcome tragedies. Chicago is so much more than people relies. I am so thankful to have been raised in such a diverse community.
Start Your Review of Chicago
The things that I love in Chicago is that so many tutors come here to learn about the history of Chicago, IL. The food is great especially our deep dish pizza.
I have always loved to explore Chicago with my friends and family members. From the 606 bike trail to the Lake Michigan trail, it always surprises me the mini expressway-like paths there are for bike riders like me to always have available. One of the best qualities about Chicago is none other than the food. From Giordanos to dining at a restaurant in front of the Bean in Millenium Park, the city has always amazed me for its diversity in culture and in trendy-styled restaurants. A great portion of my life here in Chicago thus far has been spent on public transportation and I find that although the city is not known for being the most safe of all cities with public transportation, I find it to be efficient at most times and a great way to get around the city.
I really like the diversity of people and opportunities in Chicago. I've lived here my whole life and think it's a genuinely good place too live. The only problem I have is the city's racial undertone which is visible when you've traveled to various communities, see food desserts, and have seen gentrification happen near you, especially since I'm a person of color but I feel most parts of the city have a welcoming atmosphere. The city's diversity is good to see and I've met many people from many walks of life. There are many opportunities from business to the growing fields like fashion and technology that people from all over the world come to take advantage of. Its also a fun city due to the variety of activities you can do here.
Love the city so much. Tensions of course and the public school system is bad if you're not in a great neighborhood, but otherwise it's a great place to grow up.
I like the accessiblity of everything in the city. Stores and restaurants are everywhere, regardless of location. Public transportation although not perfect is accessible wherever you go. Whether it is train or bus or ride-sharing. If you have an appreciation for living in a major city, being in the hustle and bustle of it all. Then Chicago is a great fit for you. There is something about Chicago, it can make you feel like a tourist in it's own city. I've lived here my whole life and I have recently explored parts of the city I have never ventured out to. There is something new to discover every day!
I like that Chicago is full of activities to do. For example, you can go to the movie theaters, Dave & Buster's, go cart riding, bowling, etc.
Navy Pier is the best place to go in Chicago. There's amazing food, amazing attractions, and so many things to do just downtown. Chicago also has the Museum of Science and Industry, Shedd Aquarium, and The Field Museum, which all a must-go places in Chicago.
Its a lot of things to do but they're should be more safety precautions. Its a pretty safe place but when it does become dangerous it is pretty bad. Everyone is pretty friendly and treats you with respect
I'm currently living here for college and I love it! There is so much to do and see. You meet people from all walks of life and it's a great place to make memories as well as friends.
Chicago is overall an okay place to live because there is a lot to do here, as well as the ability to use public transportation, which makes not having a car easy. But, the only down side is it's not always the safest place to live. But, like I said overall it is a decent place to live.
Good Time for all. The City of Chicago covers an area of 60,000 hectares and sits 176 meters (578 feet) above sea level on the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan. At 190 km wide and 495 km long, its the 5th largest body of fresh water in the world. The city is traversed by the Chicago and Calumet rivers. Chicago's extensive parklands, including 3,000 hectares of city parks attract an estimated 86 million visitors annually.

Chicago is recognized across the United States as a very passionate sports town.

Chicago is a leader in reforming public schools, enhancing public safety and security initiatives, providing affordable housing in attractive and economically sound communities, ensuring accessibility for all and fostering, social, economic and environmental sustainability.
CHICAGO WEST RIDGE CITY IS ONE OF THE TOURIST ATTRACTION PLACE. IT IS THE MOST DIVERSE CITY; YOU WILL FIND ALMOST ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRY. MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT CHICAGO IS EXPLORING THE DIFFERENT TASTE AND IMAGE AROUND THE CITY. YOU CAN FIND VARIETY OF FOOD, CULTURE, LANGUAGE, CELEBRATION, AND MANY OTHERS.
I really like how Chicago has many historical landmarks that expand on the city's rich history. It also has many sites for one to see and explore. A change I wouldn't mind seeing is the restoration of some of the city's landmarks, as some of them could use some maintenance.
I am a current resident and from living here it is an up and down when t comes to being here. But you have to take the good with the bad.
Start Your Review of Chicago
Chicago is a great big city with many places to explore. Downtown is a great area to see many different cultures and to eat many different foods.
Chicago is an excellent city! lots of diversity and amazing spots to visit and try new foods. The school system is also amongst the best in the country... but of course there is always room for improvement.
It is a beautiful city if you are planning to visit! Many different sites to visit that are interesting. I would advise you to be aware of your surroundings at all times. Other than that enjoy the beautiful artifacts downtown.