Cheney Reviews

I love the town of Cheney, Kansas. It has a population of around 2,500 which is the perfect amount. Everyone is very friendly and the community takes care of the town. The town is very put together and always being renovated.
This is where I was born and raised. Small town with lots of great people and lots to offer. There are great schools, 3 gyms, restaurants, a grocery store, two gas stations, a post office, 2 hair salons, a hardware store, a dollar general, and an outdoor arena. The Sedgwick County Fair is held in Cheney every year and there Cheney Lake is just a few miles down the road.
The town is very nice and is full of people who care about your well-being. Neighbors always stop by to see how you are doing and the community always comes to support the school.
Start Your Review of Cheney
Our crime is low and our safety is high. The only thing is when kids do silly things and mess around. There are car breakins every once in awhile, but it's always kids messing around. There hasn't been anything serious or concerning.
I love my town. I want to raise my family here. The community is awesome. Everybody knows everybody and everyone supports. I have strangers come up to me and congratulate me on accomplishments. Everyone is there for eachother and you will always feel safe.