Centre Hall Reviews

It’s really a great little town if you want that kind of vibe. I must be honest and tell you that I don’t like that vibe, I gave it 5 stars because it has a low crime rate and the business scene is steady even though there aren’t that many.
I live in Centre Hall and the people there are selfish, greedy, rude. Full of snobs. Terrible place.
It's a nice quiet place to live that is also close to State College. We are very happy with the school district and the quality of the education our kids are receiving. There isn't much night life in the town itself but State College is 20 mins away.
Start Your Review of Centre Hall
My family and I lived there for 8 years and we loved it. The commute is reasonable and it allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of State College. We loved that, for the most part it was a dry town (no/little alcohol). We did have some neighbors that liked to drink. The schools are great and they scored high in their teaching quality. Our children had lots of friends and the people of the community were very friendly.
This area of PA is very rural. Everyone knows everyone and some days that's great, some days it's not. The area is lovely and the people are great.