Castroville Reviews

Castroville is a nice quiet town to raise a family. There are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy if you like hiking, swimming, bbqing, biking and sports. The school system, Medina Valley, is highly rated and the people living in the area are very friendly.
Small, quiet town about 20-30 minutes from San Antonio. Nothing is open past 11pm except the Whataburger that recently opened. There isn't much to do in Castroville, you mainly have to go into San Antonio for most things. Gas is at least 10 cents more expensive in Castroville than San Antonio. A predominately Christian community. There is a decent park with trails and a public pool.
I would have to say that, Castroville is a very family friendly area. I have lived here for about 5 years now. I am a high school student that goes to Medina valley high school. It is a very safe, educational and conservative school. I have live in 22 other areas and this is by far one of the safe's and loving towns. We are all very close as a community. We love to connect with other towns in the area. This area has made many opportunity for me to stay out of trouble and in the right group of people. They also have a strong FFA program and it has drawn me into the love of agricultural. It is very easy to make so many memories and connect with the people in this area. i just love this community. The high school has great teachers, administration and students.
Start Your Review of Castroville
Peaceful little country type city with low crime rate the people are very freindly and they have many churches and activities for families they could use more places to work but if your willing to commute to san antonio its great.
I have been living in Castroville for five years now and have been absolutely been loving it. It is such a safe community and it has such a good feel. Though it is small and ay not have everything, it is a very short drive to the larger San Antonio which has everything and more. The people are amazing and generous. There are so many small businesses and foods.
The perfect small town. Not too far from the big city, but quaint and plenty of privacy. Small schools with great educators and friendly townspeople.
People are very friendly there, going there today to attend St Louis Catholic Church for the first time this morning. I'm JC Ponce from San Antonio Texas. I been going to castroville for years. I fantasize about getting married and having a good family there. Falling in love in San Antonio Texas was just not my style and I feel uncomfortable to live here. If I lived in castroville texas, my life would blossom into something more interesting. I just maybe have a chance to find love in a big town like castroville texas. Love the food, love the agriculture, and love the people. That's how life should be everyone accept ing everyone for who and what they are.
I would love to see a good grocery store be added in town. There is not much access to healthy organic foods, or to a good selection of groceries.
Castroville is the town I grew up in and the community is the reason I am the person I am today. Everyone is very supportive and they love to help one another when need be. Castroville is a small and tightly knit community with many opportunities for work for teenagers and anyone else who needs a place to work. It is a great place to grow up but the only downside is that there is not much of a nightlife other than that it is a great place to live! Small towns raise the best people and I am so blessed to be apart of it.
castroville, Texas is a cute little town. It has a lot of Alsace culture running through its veins. places like Castroville cafe, the square, and Alsace style houses exhibit all the history of Castroville. However, the small coffee shops and new upcoming businesses bring you back into the present. castroville is close enough to San Antonio where if you need anything it is not a hassle, but; it is also far enough away that you are not in the hustle of the city.
Castroville is a beautiful, small town, 20 minutes west of San Antonio. Very family oriented, with friendly people, a locally owned amazing bakery and meat market. Great place to raise a family, but growing too fast.
Castroville is a nice area outside of San Antonio. The majority of the town is small, quiet neighborhoods. There's not much to do, but it's a nice place to stop and visit. Very rural community, but there are nice restaurants along highway 90.
Castroville is a small town with unique antique shops and local restaurants. I recommend if your in the mood for some bake goods to visit one of the local bakery stores , Haby's Alsatian Bakery.
Due to construction, the roads are getting a little more crowded. Other than that (which will go away), Castroville is an amazing town. There are quite a few places to chose to eat from and the little shops, such as antique stores, are so beautiful. It really feels like home.
I love Castroville, if you want to live in the country but not that far from the city. I highly suggest Castroville TX. Its very family oriented, all the people are very nice and a beautiful small but big town.
Castroville is a quaint little town with a variety of things to do. There is a Regional park with a river, hiking, soccer fields, basketball courts, and more. Castroville has nice restaurants including the Alsatian, Julianna's, and Alsatian Hotel. Castroville is a cute town to be in!
Castroville is a small town with a tight-knit but welcoming community. It has a meat market, a Farmers Market, and artisan stores. It is quiet, but it isn’t lonely. For some excitement, it isn’t far from San Antonio.
Start Your Review of Castroville
Small town atmosphere. Community follows and supports sports teams especially at the high school level.
Small place to live in. It's peaceful even though it's expanding. It has everything anyone needs in a town. People are also friendly.
I love Castroville. It is such a tight close community, I mean everybody knows everybody. I can always count on the people of Castroville for support.