Casper Reviews

Casper is a neat place. It does get pretty darn windy and the winter’s are rather cold ;) (that’s to be expected lol) Pancho’s is the best place in town to eat!
Casper is a city that is not like the others in Wyoming nor the United States. While there isn't much to do for teenagers, it is a great place to live if you're a young adult or you're looking to start a family. There are some parts of Casper that could really use some remodeling but you never have to worry about living in the "ghettos". There are no gangs here, there are people who think they are in a gang but it's all in their mind. I hear people say how much they hate Casper and how they can't wait to get out of here and sometimes I say that too, but when I really sit down and look at the big picture Casper is an amazing city. There are so many cool places to visit where you can learn about the city's history and really connect with what happened years ago. And I love that I am able to get in my car and drive to the mountain in less than 20 minutes. Overall Casper is an amazing place to live and I am happy that I live here.
I like that Casper offers things to do that are family friendly. Casper has multiple parks and fun places for families to go that are affordable. Moving from a small town I am still getting used to driving more than a few minutes to get to the store.