Riverside County Reviews

There are nice buildings, safer environment than in Fontana, service level and quality of beauty salons much higher.
Riverside is where I grew up before joining the military. I plan on coming back to live there. Every place has its ups and downs but trust me there are worst places to be in this world.
Love the people here however way too much traffic. The weather is wonderful and there is plenty to do nearby. Between the mountains, beach and nearby beautiful deserts there is never a shortage of things to do.
Start Your Review of Riverside County
I LOVE LIVING HERE, EVEN THOUGH THE AIR QUALITY ISNT THE BEST, ITS FAIRLY CLOSE TO EVERYTHING YOU NEED. I WISH THE BEACH WAS CLOSER BUT I DO LIKE IT HERE
Riverside is a great place to grow up, there's tons of food choices and great parks to play sports. While there isn't a ton of stuff to do, it is perfectly situated between the mountains & the beach so you can enjoy spending the day at either, or both & still come home to the less crowded suburbs.
The community is amazing there are always events going on that help get the family together and disconnect from the electronics
what I like about riverside county is that there are various shopping centers including several different stores. I can find a gasoline shop almost within every 3 miles. There is a high school within every 5 miles. What I would like to see though is new street. The streets are very damaged and wasted. Its bad for our cars as well because damaged streets damage our car tires, bringing extra expenses.
I really like the hiking trials at Mt. Rubidoux. I like the Riverside Community College. I enjoy going to new restaurants because there is a variety to choose from.
There are many activities going on in this community. You just the needed to take the time to explore what my community has to offer. For instance, there are organizations such as the Woman's Club who are still an active organization that are fighting for the rights of women. An improvement that could be made within the Riverside County community are the pavements or sidewalks on some streets.
I have lived in Riverside County for 2 years and I absolutely love it. Riverside County is a large area with some smaller suburban, urban, and inbetween areas. Most of this area is clean and there are parks around every corner. There is also a bus system, known as the RTA, that travels all around the county. I highly recommend moving here, however, before choosing a specific location it would be wise to research the school systems surrounding your potential neighborhood- it will reveal a lot about the quality of the specific area you will be relocating too. Good luck!
I love my county. There are very nice people here and I couldn't ask for anything better. It also a town located near a lot of fun locations.
It is so close to LA, Disneyland, Knotts Barry Farm, Beaches and even has its own Gems like Downtown Riverside, Castle Park, etc. There is a lot to do and if you get bored there are lots of other places near by to go. The buses are nice and updated with WIFI, there are birds available now though not sure how well they work.
I love living in Riverside County because of it diversity. Not only in its physical surrounding, (e.g. the mountains and the ocean only an hour away in each direction), but also with the people. You meet so many different kinds of people in each part of the county you go to. I also love Riversides emphasis on the arts. Its amazing to see the impact it has had in Downtown Riverside itself with the community growing of artists. I would love to see that kind of rejuvenation of the arts spread to every city within Riverside County, not just Riverside itself. I think it would really bring all the residents together in a way that is difficult to do, given that the county is so vast, and heavily populated.
I have previously lived in San Diego for the past three years. I currently live in Riverside. It's hot and there is not much to do.
The community surrounding isn’t unbearable at all. Nobody starts violence for no apparent reasons. There’s hardly any crimes. Everybody pretty much goes with the flow and does not bother other people. I’ve lived here for the past 14 years and I have not had any big issues concerning other residents. Everybody minds their own business and goes about their day
There a lot of fun places to go like downtown and also a lot of good places to eat. This area is always hot and sunny but can also be cold sometimes.
Riverside County is great. Clean, up to date facilities and family friendly. School for youth are clean and rated high in the educational system.
Start Your Review of Riverside County
I have lived there all my life until recently and I have always loved and appreciated my home. I have never complained about my home and its because it has everything that I need when it comes entertainment, things I need, and etc. It is a great place to live and I highly recommend it.
Riverside is a calm city, overall filled with activities across town. Medium size city for people who are looking for smaller cities rather than crowded and bigger cities.
Overall I love Riverside County. This is my hometown and I’m pleased to see the changes being made in the city. I would like to see more affordable housing and as well as a few more attractions to go to.