Riverside County Reviews

I like were i'm at because there's more than one way to leave. It is quiet. I receive a village paper for events, restaurants, coupons. They have free food for kids in parks for the summer. fast travel to work.
I like all the attraction that is located within just Riverside itself. There are many dining places that are cool enough to just chill in. The city does a lot of activities for community involvement which makes it great for parents and families.
Riverside is a growing and changing area with much to offer. I grew up here and love it, it is my comfort zone.like many places there are safe and less than comfortable areas in the large county that is riverside. Downtown is beautiful every Christmas we have our Festival of Lights. The mission inn provides a great stop for tourists. We've even started movies under the stars in downtown.
Start Your Review of Riverside County
I enjoy this city and everything it has to offer. There are many places to go out to eat and to hang out with your friends.
It's a dusty hot place most of the year. However, it has its charms. The people are more laid back and it's a slower pace of life (especially when it is so hot). When it rains you truly appreciate it. When it rains a lot, it becomes quite a beautiful place. The hills turn green and lush as well as the valleys between them. That is why spring is normally my favorite time of the year here.
I would like to see apartments for the working student more affordable and accessible. I myself am a full-time student and go to university, and there is nothing affordable for a student like myself that is is trying to better my future in Riverside as of now.
It has a great downtown area that is very culturally diverse and has many great restaurants and cafes that people can visit. while the downtown are is nice it is also a nice county to live in and the county is well kept.
Riverside has just about every demographic, which makes it easy to grow up without prejudice. Unfortunately, there are certain parts of the city who haven't grasped that concept and the city does nothing to rid itself of certain groups.
My experience with Riverside county has been the immense amount of care people show to the needy, the poor and the homeless. Although many are busy in their everyday life routine they still find a way and time to cook, spend time with them, bringing clothes, shoes etc. The impact made in the hearts and lives, bringing hope to the people and children- is amazing.
If I had more to give, I would build an apartment complex, or miniature studios for them to be able to be responsible for themselves and get back on their feet. Sometimes we just need a little push.
I have taken their example and volunteer at 2 different locations. I do what I can, the reward is thier smiles, the strength to keep living one day at a time.
God does the rest.
I love that riverside has a lot of opportunities for the youth although I think UCR could be remodeled because upon visiting it seemed very old school and the bathrooms were very aged. This would improve by adding sensored hand washing sinks, toilets, and paper towel despensors, and also by adding new flooring and lighting in the bathrooms.
I have lived in Riverside for the past ten years and I have grown to love this city. I have seen the diversity of this city and am proud to be from this city.
Beautiful landscape and supportive community! I would love to see more support for family owned stores.
Riverside County is a nice county to live in. It has variety of food options, the school system is excellent, there are plenty of entertainment, and the living expense is affordable.
Riverside has many opportunities to sight see and to experience new things. It's night life is subtle, but many things in this area is affordable.
My only complaint is that Riverside County needs to have the highways extended to relive traffic jams especially the Interstate Highway 215.
My father moved to riverside county back in 1979. Worked for the county road department and retired. My brother's and I graduated high from this county. I became a Phlebotomist and now I want to go for a nursing degree:) Don't have enough to pay for school so I need all the help you can give me
Currently live in Riverside County in the city of Perris. Living in this community has its ups and downs. Everything is a driving distance about 20 to 30 minutes away. There is also a great deal of crime and untrustworthy individuals. Most places are family friendly but there are some not so safe areas. On a more positive note, there is sky diving and a lot of ranch life here.
Start Your Review of Riverside County
I liked that in my location I am in an hour away radius from the beach, mountains Los Angeles, Orange County and other major cities and places of interests. I wish that we had an amphitheater or larger venue where main stream artist or festivals can be held so that I don’t always have to travel to the Los Angeles or desert area for entertainment. I also wish there was more affordable housing options in the area where I reside. I believe that the housing market prices for this area is extremely high and it would be very difficult for a single person on one income to afford to reside here.
All in all, most generations can find something to enjoy about this community. While it isn't perfect and plenty can be improved, it will be on the right track for years to come.
This area is very safe and busy. There is nothing to do and there are homeless people trying to get donations on some street corners