Richmond County Reviews

I have lived in Richmond county all my life And it has a good school district. Population good things to do I would suggest a good place to live. It's a great state to live in. It had a lot of things to do here like go to the river watch, bowling, skating, swimming and other things to do to have fun here.
It's a very small town where my family lives and I find that everyone else in that area has lived there for a considerable time and therefore considers it their home. I love that aspect because it's obvious everyone is proud of the area and there's something enjoyable for everyone. You can go out of town and experience the beautiful nature or experience the fast life of the urban city near Evans and Aiken.
Richmond county is a big community of people. There could be more activities to do around the city, however there are several theaters and restaurants. The magnet schools are highly recognized. I enjoy living here.
Start Your Review of Richmond County
Richmond County is an okay place to live. I would like to see more restaurants in South Richmond County as well as shopping center. The schools need improving.
Growing up in Richmond county was an interesting experience. The people were diverse and sometimes people would even live differently. The only thing I would say that was annoying about living in Richmond county, was that everyone pretty much knew everyone.
There is a good atmosphere here. There is a quality up and coming job market, connected in the medical field and the new thing, computer technology up at Fort Gordon. There are places to go, such as the canal, where you can relax and take in the sights.
A relatively quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors... Everything is relatively close. There's a Walmart and Bi-lo less than a mile away. And it's right outside Fort Gordon.