Paulding County Reviews

I love where I live. Despite being in the south, this area doesn’t have many major problems with racism or sexism that I’ve witnessed (though I’m sure it happens) and this area is good for avoiding most natural disasters such as tornadoes, earthquakes, and hurricanes. The only major “storms” would be rain and in a rare chance, snow.
I would love to see a change in the way people are towards people of different ethnicities! I love all the green, and how I’m surrounded by nature.
Excellent community, quiet neighborhoods, great schools, plenty of food choices, relatively short commute time each day.
Start Your Review of Paulding County
Overall Paulding County is an exceptional place to live and work. It is a short drive to Atlanta for a lively night life. But Paulding is home to many restaurants and family friendly events.
Paulding County has a lot to do. You can find just about anything you want to eat, anywhere you want to shop, or anything you want to do. It has lots of choices for any preferences.
We were reluctant we made our move from Mobile, AL. We were quickly surprised to discover that Dallas felt like home. We have little shops on the square and everyone was so friendly. The schools in this area are awesome and we couldn't ask for a better place to live. All in all, Paulding was the best move and place to settle down that we could have chosen.
Paulding County is a beautiful place to live. Some areas are up and coming. The roads could be better lit but are safe.
Its starting to really become run-down, crime filled, drug induced, etc. While growing up here has been good, at only 15 I can tell this place is getting worse by the day
Overall really good place to raise kids. School systems are pretty good. Nightlife is pretty moderate. Some good restaurants. Not a very diverse area in my experience I grew up in Bent water and it seemed to be a primarily white area.
The people are so kind and considerate! We just moved here from Houston, and we love it. Paulding County is filled with southern hospitality and amazing schools!
Nice little hometown but very boring, not much to do. Everyone knows each other which is very nice and the high schools are average, but again there is nothing exciting here. No diversity.
Paulding County is a good area for your kids to grow up in. There’s not a lot of night life so it’s a safe place and it’s relatively quiet. The schools in Paulding County are well equipped with teachers and staff that will help your child learn and grow. There are plenty of shopping areas for things you need, but not too many to where it’s crowded. Paulding County is very small town like to where you know where practically everything is, but also not because Paulding County is so vast that there are places where you wouldn’t know anything about that place.
It has a nice country laid back quiet atmosphere
It would be nice for more job opportunities to be in the county
I love the size of Paulding County. It is large enough that you feel like you have sort of a city feel, plus you are close to Atlanta. But it is also small enough that you feel safe and not like you are stuck in a super urban area.
Paulding has been my home my whole life and its where all my friends and family live so whats not to love.
I like how there are spots in Pauling County that are farm lands and suburban. There is always something going on and there are several places to go out and do something.
THERE NO SHOPPING OR MALLS AROUND.THE ONLY STORES ARE IN HIRAM,GA UP THE ROAD WHICH ONLY HAS JCPENNYS AND NOTHING YOUNG PEOPLE CARE TO SHOP AT.ITS IS VERY QUIET AND THE SCHOOLS ARE GREAT LOW CRIME.BUT THEY ARE RACIST PEOPLE IN THE AREA.IF YOUR A RETIRED PERSON AND DONT MIND JUST LOOKING AT A WHOLE BUNCH OF WOOD THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU.AND DOWNTOWN ATLANTA IS FARTHERTHAN YOU THINK.THERE IS NOTHING FOR KIDS TO DO HERE AT ALL.PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH IN THIS AREA FIRST NO JOBS LOW PAY FROM HERE TO POWDER SPRINGS,GA.
Start Your Review of Paulding County
Paulding County is a great place to raise a family. The school district is good and children will get a good education. Paulding County is a small town. There are not a whole lot of things to do within this town but it's only 45 minutes to fort wayne, IN.
my experience in Paulding county,Georgia is great. the people are nice and very friendly. the crime rate is very low. I don't really have any problem living here,
but would like more job opportunities in this county'
Paulding's schools aren't great but they have a lot of big properties. Downtown Dallas is really cute, there is a small town vibe which is nice. A lot of blue-collar people.