Nassau County Reviews

Good suburban experience, plenty of activities and entertaintment year-round. Good balance of well developed and natural areas.
Good Neighborhood,excellent restaurants,food,people,public school ,entertainment,party life,crime rate is low,shopping malls,etc.
even though its really expensive its totally worth living because its so much fun and is a very safe place
Start Your Review of Nassau County
I was very fortunate enough to grow up in an extremely diverse neighborhood, attend schools with teachers who really cared about their jobs and partake in many of the programs our community offered. From Girl Scouts to little league.
Although I enjoy my residency in Nassau County, I struggle coming to terms with the support this County has towards LGBTQ rights.
Such a great place to live and explore!!!! Love seeing different place with so much diverse. But some place that you want to go are a bit far for example want to go to the city or other places.
I do like your scholarship experience as i read via media and felt very much combustion in joining you in the felt.I did certificate in computer in Kenya but due to lack of funds to raise my experience makes to fail in promoting my career. I would like to request you politely to give a room in your college and support to proceed with my academic vision.I will appreciate you for considering me to be part of your student.Thank you and may God bless you so much.
Quality of life continues in a steep decline; high taxes, crowded roads with very little enforcement of traffic laws, corrupt politicians, potholes, LIRR delays...
I love Nassau it's my favorite county because I feel safe there and everyone is very caring. The only issue is the bus , they don't come very often and sometimes they don't stop .
I love living in Nassau County because it is always clean, they're always improving the roads, and the schools are great.