Manatee County Reviews

The school district of Manatee County has been doing a good job keeping the schools safe. The county also does a good job keeping the environment clean and protected. The county is an easy place to get around and to walk around. The problem that I experienced with it is that sometimes at night, there are random people screaming or yelling for no reason.
for the most part, this is a great place to live just not a lot to do. The schools are very equipped with up to date learning tools that give a cutting edge advantage to the primitive equipment from past skill set programs. With this advantage, you will be a success in the profession you have been trained in including those related to that field. For example, I went to Manatee Technical College for a Patient Care technician. With the skills I learned, I was able to do Home health aide at an Assisted Living facility, I was proficient in organization and time managing to become a manager at Walmart and further my education by enrolling in a University becoming a surgical technologist. Now I am currently a returning student at Manatee Technical College's LPN program that will prepare me, once again, for my future advancements towards becoming a Registered nurse or even a Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
Manatee County is a nice place. There are many restaurants, parks, shopping centers, etc. One of my favorite activities to do in Manatee County is to go to the beach, especially Ana Maria Island and Bradenton Beach. As much as I love Manatee County, there are some downsides. For instance, the education system put in place. They set a plan to make learning highly based off of technology. Meaning, every classroom had a giant television set. Later on, the use of technology was then restricted. Meanwhile, some classrooms couldn't get a full set of textbooks, let alone ones for at home. The county wasted a large amount of money on items that do not truly benefit students.
Start Your Review of Manatee County
I love being here. I was previously in broward county. There was lots of raucous and violence. It is much more peaceful. The people are very delightful to be near. There are tons of food centers near. In addition, farmers market are great. I highly recommend Detwilers for new people. There is also lots of diversity and jobs open for all.
Manatee County has been my home for the past twelve years, and it has been a wonderful place to grow up. I've gone to elementary, middle, and high school here, and have completed them knowing that I gained a great deal, and not just knowledge. I've made life-long friends here, and will always have a sense of home here.
In my 27th years of living in Manatee County, this place is called home. I was born and raised here. I grew up in palmetto FL with both my parents and 3 siblings. I currently reside in Ellenton fl. its absolutely beautiful here! quiet, peaceful and clean. this is the best place I've lived and have no intentions on leaving anytime soon. What I enjoy about Manatee County is that everyone is very friendly and everything is convenient. There are many things that can keep your mind occupied and active. The warm weather is perfect if you love going to the beach. It took a minute for me to grasp an understanding of how lucky I was to grow up in Bradenton Florida. I would like to see the amount of drug use drastically decrease. I have had too many people I went to school with in high school die because of drug overdoses or crime due to being in the wrong place at the right time.
In my many years of living in Manatee County, I have met many great people through both churches and their vast connections as well as through my job at Publix. Plus the neighborhoods around my area are much safer than places I won't call out.
As of late, there has been much more development. There is practically a highway outside of my neighboorhood now, which was much less busy merely a few years ago.
My small town is growing just as I am, there are plenty of small businesses, but most things are half an hour away. But in the coming years, this area should develop nicly.
What I enjoy about manatee County is that everyone is very friendly and everything is convenient. There are many things that can keep your mind occupied and active. The warm weather is perfect if you love going to the beach.
It took a visit to the city of my birth, for me to grasp an understanding of how lucky I was to grow up in Bradenton Florida. Minutes from beautiful beaches, warm Gulf Waters, vibrant colorful sunsets became a thing of the norm. This was my reality and as far as I was concerned, this was everyone's reality. It took a brief visit to my place of birth, Buffalo NY and the -20 wind chill to regain my appreciation for Manatee County. Being lucky to have felt the chill of a 40degree afternoon. Only in my own ignorance was I able to look around the paradise I live in on a daily basis. I live in a location people spend years saving money to visit. To realize how blessed I was to experience waking up in paradise every day of my life reaffirmed my commitment to my community.
Beautiful river, and many safe places to live. I am in love wiht the school district here and downtown Bradenton is a humble and chill place to hang out.
I have lived in manatee county for 15 years now. Over the years it has expanded exponentially and continues to grow. It's a fantastic area for a family.
Manatee County is a crime and drug filled community. I would like to see the amount of drug use drastically decrease. I have had too many people I went to school with in high school die because of drug overdoses or crime due to being in the wrong place at the right time. Lakewood Ranch is a town in Manatee County that is generally safe, however, in the past 4 months we have had a murder of a 22 year old due to wanting to steal the items in his car as well as numerous other crimes seeping into this area. Before I have children I would like the community I live in to become a better place for kids, young adults, and a safer community for all its citizens.
It a good place to have a small family. The school are good not that much of crime where i live. Close to the beach, and good restraunt.
Manatee county is very pretty and I love how upscaled everything is but it is way too crowded and they are destroying the beautiful rural nature of it to build more and more subdivisions so its getting even more crowded. You cannot move on the roads for all of the people and all of our schools are overcrowded. Many of the schools have low letter grades and we have choice for that but all of the schools are at max capacity so even though we have choice, they will not allow students to transfer to a different school so it is basically dependent on where you live.
Our town is progressing in educating the local residents in Drug abuse. What to do if you are a love one needs help.
Manatee County, Florida. My home town! Home Of The Manatee Sea Cows. That's where I been all my life, Born and raised. There are only 2 cities with in the county which is separated by 2 small bridges over the manatee river. The beaches, the sun. The nice weather ! Perfect vacation town I've heard. But I'm from the urban side of town. Where a lot of violence in condoned. It's rough, but it made me wise and tough. And now I realize what I don't want to turn out an be. Thanks to "The Home Of The Manatee !"
Manatee county is a nice safe area to raise a family. This are is building up and the price of housing is still at a good rate. Hopefully there will be more restaurants because they are much needed in this area. One plus of living in this area is that the highway is very close so you can get to places fast. The outlets are close as well and have lots of stores. We are getting a new shopping center and a bridge that will help with traffic but that will also help you to get into Lakewood ranch.