Kane County Reviews

Kane county offers experiences for everyone with reasonable driving times. There are many restaurants, retail stores, movie theaters, bowling alleys, hiking trails, and golf courses. Growing up, I received excellent education which allowed me to pursue a college of my choice. Also, it is a very safe community which parents enjoy raising children in.
It's wonerful, I'm current college student and resident of Kane county. It safe and the home of the famous minor league team the Northwestern Medicine Kane County Cougars.
living for about three years in kane county has been very comfortable according to environment, neighbors around the house and lots of outside activity to do. walking/driving late at night always seems scary but since I moved to Kane county I never felt scared. lots of grocery shop, clinics and stores nearby house makes it lot easier for daily routines. its been a pleasure living in this county I liked the most from DuPage county.
Start Your Review of Kane County
The variety of restaurants in the area is great. The food is always fantastic and you're usually never disappointed. Bar/nightlife could be better by introducing more club like venues.
The employment is great in the area. Whether you are looking for a job with minimal skills starting out or for a job where you have plenty of experience, everyone can find something that works for them.
There is plenty to choose from in the area. We are surrounded by many options for clothing, gas, groceries and more. All of the businesses are well kept and the employees are friendly. Whatever you desire, you can find just around the corner.