Defiance County Reviews

I like how safe I feel being here all my life. I wish I could see more popular stores/restaurants to draw more people in to boost population and possibly bring in more jobs.
Defiance is a safe environment where you can raise a family and live without any fears. Defiance, however, does not have much to do within the town. If you are eager for something to do, you will have to drive an hour to either Ft. Wayne or Toledo.
Defiance county is a good place to live. Defiance is a college town with lots to do. Many restaurants, bowling, sporting events, a putt putt place, and several festivals and fairs throughout the year.
Start Your Review of Defiance County
Defiance County is home to Defiance City and Hicksville city. With a population near forty thousand, Defiance is home to a diverse number of people. The county has five school districts to choose from, with each school district being highly rated in sports and academics.
Defiance county is a family friendly atmosphere. It has beautiful parks and two rivers. It provides interesting festivals throughout the summer, like rib festival and balloon festival. It provides an array of chain and local eateries. It is easy to travel from Defiance to other places due to Highway 24.
The city is a quiet place, great for raising children and living out your life. There is a lack of activities and places for shopping. I would like to see a little growth but not too much.
I really enjoy Defiance Ohio. Defiance has been my home town since I was 7 years old and I have always felt welcome by everyone I have come into contact with.
I like that everything is close together, travel and errand running is easy. I would love to see more drug busts and less gang affiliation. This use to be a nice place to live, now I have to lock my cars and carry a taser.