Davis County Reviews

That they have alot good schools. Lots of food places. There parks are really clean. They have jobs oppturinty for you to apply.
great experience living there since a year, lots of activities all year long and events. Especially liked the Tour de Utah coming there!
I really like Davis County and its involvement in the community.

I've lived in Bountiful and Clinton my whole life. I've managed to live on both ends of the county and it's overall the same experience. Clinton keeps on adding businesses in the city and it's really attracting more people. I've lived in Clinton for 17 years and it has totally changed over that period of time. There was a bank and an Albertson's grocery store in regards to businesses, but now it has been exploding!

I feel that the communities are safe in Davis County. Compared to other parts of the United States, Davis County seems to be very low in crime rate. It's definitely a place to raise a family in a safe environment.

The Public Schools are great. I attended West Clinton Elementary, West Point Jr. High, and Clearfield High. I received a great education throughout my school days as a youth. The teachers really work one-on-one with their students and that's what's important to me.

Davis County is home to me.
Start Your Review of Davis County
Davis county is a wonderful place to live. It is growing rapidly so if lost of people isn't your thing I'd reconsider living here. We also get a bit of inversion (bad air quality). Wonderful shopping, great people.
Davis county is a great place to live and work! It's a family friendly area with housing ranging from decent to extravagant. There are many places to socialize and get out. Places like Lagoon Amusement Park, Station Park in Farmington, the Layton Hills Mall, and so many other places allow for fun with friends and family. These places also allow for employment of some of the youngest in the community!
Nice location and the mountains are in our backyard. Only ten minutes to Salt Lake City. Often has bad traffic.