Burnet County Reviews

I love living in burnet! There is a wonderful small town atmosphere, that makes everyone feel included! There is friendly rivalry between towns, but still very strong friendships. The lakes and hills are absolutely stunning, and you don't see anyone without a smile on their face. Burnet and Marble Falls are growing fast!
Burnet is a cute, small county consisting of over 10 towns and communities. We have quaint Bertram, an old railroad stop with less than 1,500 people, but we also have Marble Falls, with about 7,000 people and a Walmart. There is so much to do in Burnet County because of its prime location seated next to the LBJ River. The LBJ River hosts annual speed boat racing, Christmas walk of lights, and multiple music festivals. In April, Burnet is the center of the Bluebonnet Festival, where the entire county comes to enjoy the carnival, parade, train, farmers market and live music on our historical square. Similarly, Bertram also hosts the Oatmeal festival a convenient 5 months later. I have so much fun in Burnet County and would definitely recommend it be a place to visit or live.
Burnet county is where I spent most of my teenage years. Whether it was playing baseball, hanging out with my friends, or working it was always a good time. Nothing compares to the friendliness and collectiveness of this community.
Start Your Review of Burnet County
beautiful quaint city in hill country. Back to nature experience with lake views, water sports and hiking.
Small town. It's so nice to live in the hill country and the views are amazing. If you have cedar allergies it can be tough to get through the season since there are so many cedar trees.