Burleson County Reviews

Burleson is a great place to call home. The schools are excellent. There are great community experiences and events. They offer sportsman amazingly awesome community center. Our church is amazing at connecting us with a variety of people actively involved in community. The neighborhoods are clean and well maintained
I am pleased to call this area home
Caldwell is your typical small town. Everybody knows you even if the can not remember your name. The high school is great here. The cops are friendly. There is no night life here. I would like to see more things for the teenage kids to do around here.
We love our city. Lots to do and excellent schools! We have never regretted our move out here to Grand Prairie. We will move to a larger home within the next few years and we will definitely be staying in Burleson!
Start Your Review of Burleson County
I love my little town Burleson, Tx. It is a very safe and great environment to live in. I will one day move back and raise my daughter in this town.
Burleson is a great town that is always growing. The traffic can get a little chaotic but it's not the worst. It is a very safe town> great for a growing family.
My experience with Niche is going well. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to apply for assistance in order to pursue my Doctoral Degree. Being unemployed and a student has put a financial burden on my husband. I would love to see more changes in how to be awarded a scholarship as soon as possible especially when you are in school.
I have been a resident of Burleson, Texas for about four years and it is safe to say I have felt more than welcomed. From going to the grocery to going to the movies, everyone is so kind and friendly. The kind of friendly that actually makes you want to interact with your community. Burleson is also such a closely knit community and it seems like just about everyone knows each other. It's a great place to get that hometown feeling and still be in a mid-sized city. I highly recommend visiting Burleson one day for the sake of the well rounded community and kind hearted people.