Boone County Reviews

I love my county been here for 4 years. A lot can be added so the black people can be comfortable in the county and don’t have too go to cincinnati. For like hair products , salons, barber shops, etc.
Boone County is a nice place to live. The area is growing at a steady rate, and lots of businesses are opening up in the area. It combines rural and suburban life for a nice mix.
The construction is a little much right now but when its finished it will be well worth it. The neighborhoods are growing so the schools are going and getting better.
Start Your Review of Boone County
Everything is growing and becoming widespread. The community is opening new businesses and hopefully the roads will start to improve with all the traffic. Traffic is the downfall to having things in such a close area as you live. The housing seems to very reasonable in comparison to other cites. Mount Zion road is the only area that is completely behind in expansion and very dangerous to drive. They have been doing construction on and off for years with no change at all. This is putting a damper on the city and its growth.
Boone County is such a not a little place but its not a big place either. There is a lot to do around Boone County! The best places are our Florence Fundome, Florence Mall, and all our places to eat!
I love that it was a safe place or me to live and grow up in and that it is well kept, though there was always some litter nearly anywhere you go. However some things, like stores and libraries nd gas stations were a bit far away from one another
The atmosphere is very comforting. You feel like you are in a small town at one moment, and the next you feel like you are in a huge city.
Boone County is a very nice place to live. It has everything you need right in the heart of Florence. There are some parts that need to be worked on as far as safety but overall the city is very clean and well maintained.
I enjoy living in Boone County Kentucky as there is plenty to do on a daily basis. You are close to hiking, shopping, and the cincinnati airport.
Boone County is fairly boring, though it is growing. The main attraction here is our two-floor mall and the infamous "Florence Y'all" water tower.
I have loved living here. So much so that I wish to stay here and be a teacher as I graduate college and become independent. It has always been a very welcoming community. The school district is very family friendly. As I get older I would love to have my children go to the same schools I did.