Burtonsville Reviews

Diverse and friendly neighborhood and many different classes in one area. A really good place to go for a walk or exercise. It's a 20-minute drive to downtown silver spring, a 35-minute drive to downtown DC, a 30-min drive to Baltimore, and a 20-minute drive to the mall of Columbia.
I like the diversity of Burtonsville. What I do not like is the safety in this area. It is very poor, same with nightlife.
Burtonsville is a quiet drive through town on route 198. It has great neighborhoods with safe housing and environments. There are very friendly people that live here as well. One thing I would like to see here more in Burtonsville however is more urbanization. There are rumors currently that an old empty shopping center lot will be re-modeled to build a shopping mall. I think this would be good for it's appeal and attracting more lively crowds as life can get pretty boring around here sometimes.
Start Your Review of Burtonsville
Burtonsville is a nice family-friendly suburb in Maryland with access to a decent public school system (Montgomery County). It is fairly expensive to live in Burtonsville and corporate job opportunities are not very high here. There is a low crime rate and the police system is fairly decent. As for food, there are a variety of choices to choose from, ranging from different ethnic groups and price ranges.
I like that it has many stores nearby. It has many parks and places you can go on walks. Burtonsville has many stores you can go to and visit. You have many food store options. It has a nice vibe and it’s safe and friendly.
Burtonsville is a suburb of Washington, D.C. Burtonsville is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Burtonsville offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Burtonsville, there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Burtonsville and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Burtonsville are highly rated and it is a very diverse community.
I've been living in Burtonsville for about 4 years now and it's been alright but there are some areas of Burtonsville that are not so good. Some areas of the town are better than others with nicer houses and nicer neighborhoods but other areas don't have it as good. The school that I go to is honestly pretty below average. There are fights all the time and kids there like to act out in class and just do everything but what they're supposed to be doing. It's been tough for me here because I had to leave all of my past friends from Silver Spring, MD to come and live in a town that I honestly don't really enjoy living in. I have made a few good friends here and I'll keep persevering because it is what it is and at this age, I don't get to choose where I live so might as well make the most of it.
I enjoy how Burtonsville feels like a hometown: somewhere safe to start a family in a wonderful community. Centrally located less than an hour from the nation's capital, I don't have to travel far to explore new and exciting opportunities in the local area. There are plenty of parks and trails all across the area, making it easy to walk to wherever I need to go in the nearby area.
The quality of hot dogs in Burtonsville far exceeds those of any city I have ever visited. Every time I visit, I like to stop by the Seven 11 and place complimentary cheese and chili on my hot dog. A+.
Burtonsville is a very diverse community. There are always people of different backgrounds coming in which helps liven the experience of living here. And I love how everyrhing is nearby. Recreational parks, resturants, ice cream shops, and even a library. It really feels like a personal city that I can live in and I love it.
Great area to live in. Close distance to major highways like 200, 29, and 95. Short travel to DC, Columbia, or Baltimore. Living in Burtonsville means you are away from the chaos, but being close enough to everything you could possibly want, so it is still convenient.
Burtonsville is a really safe area with lots of resources like restaurants and grocery stores stocked with fresh foods.
It's a friendly subdivision of Silver Spring. I wish we had more restaurants around here, though. For example, the KFC/Taco Bell and the Amish Farmers Market moved away.
I enjoy the aura and environment. Although, there may be a few incidents then and there, I love it. My family and I have lived here for more than 4 years and I don't see myself leaving any time soon.
Burtonsville is a nice area to live in. There are two shopping centers on either side. Burtonsville shopping center and Briggs Chaney shopping center. It makes it easy to get food, groceries, gas whatever. It's not really a clothing area though unless you count Ross and Rainbow. The people are pretty nice and the neighborhoods are generally really pretty. The people in the area I live in care a lot about their front yards. The area has lots of sidewalks and bus stations which makes commuting through the town without a car simple enough. The high school has an amazing med program if your kid is interested in that. Overall, it's a pretty good community.
I loved how close-knit the area is. Many of my friends and family live in Burtonsville, if not - they live in Laurel, which is right next to Burtonsville so it's a good central area for me.
I like how it is a very peaceful area to live in. The residents are polite and welcoming. People here really care about each other.
Start Your Review of Burtonsville
Burtonsville is the perfect setting for someone to live as they can be very close to highway 29 and easily reach D.C.
I've been living in Burtonsville for the last 15 years. I went to elementary, middle and high school in Burtonsville. The schools are not as great now as they were when I was attending, but they're still good. I wish there were more restaurants and places to eat that are open late, however. Burtonsville is a small suburb in which most public places close at 9 everyday.
Love Burtonsville. It is a beautiful town with overall nice people and pretty diverse. It has great schools and a nice shopping center.