Burlington Township Reviews

I have been living in Burlington Township for nearly 12 years. Good schools and community. Plenty of activities and sports for the children. The township is trying to make the community a better place.
Burlington Township is a great place to live. The school systems are great, lots of things to do, and lots of stores to shop at. You are not too far away from Mt. Holly either, which is a cute small town!
Burlington Township is a nice small community. There are many things to do here that are local, but we are also in a good place because we are only thirty minutes away from malls and an hour away from beaches. There is also a popular theme park forty five minutes from our township. It is nice living in BT, and I do not think I would want anything to change besides the weather; since Jersey does get pretty cold in the winter.
Review Burlington Township
Burlington is a great family town-good schools, safe neighborhoods, and nice new developments. The town is quite large yet has a friendly vibe. There are big businesses such as Walmart, Target, and Kohl's as well as small businesses which mainly focus on food. Overall, it is a nice town to live in-perfect for families looking for a lifetime living area.
Every now and then there are incidents in my town that are extremely dangerous and alarming, but the area as a whole is not dangerous. I am more concerned with mental stability on a global scale. I often keep the thought in the back of my mind saying that it can happen anywhere.
The town I live in, geographically, is a nice area. Sometimes I wish that I had a better relationship with the people I reside in the same town with but everyone seems to be more self-oriented.
Not an area where a lot of crime occur. Police are very present, assertive, and attentive.
It's an area where I would definitely stay and raise my own kids here.
The area is very safe and criminal activity is rare.
It's a safe neighborhood with good public schools. However, there aren't too many recreational facilities available. There aren't too many places for young adults to socialize in the town; typically the youth go shopping and out to eat in neighboring towns and the surrounding areas.
The home in this area were really maintained not much issues if abandon property graffiti was not and issue

children had areas to play either the neighborhood park or the local community so outdoor space were in an abundant
People in Burlington Township were usually born and raised here went to the local school then worked in the school after graduating
In Burlington Township we did not have any issues regarding any crimes maybe just petty disturbance
I would choose to live there again for the community as we have so many fundraisers and it was great to be involved with these local foundations for example Siani Strong Foundation
I've only heard of 3 incidents in my 9 years here.
A safe neighborhood for kids to play outside.
There is not many crimes but every place you go will have crimes.
Review Burlington Township
The neighborhood I live is thriving in many ways!
There is more crime located on the outer parts of the town
I plan on going to college in PA to live in a better area