Burlington Reviews

Burlington is like a little big city without tall fancy buildings. Mostly urban. It is not much of a commute to larger cities such as Greensboro or Raleigh. I would like to see more resources for the homeless and more policing in heavily populated areas.
Burlington, for me, is just the right size. There are great places to shop without the hustle and bustle of more metropolitan cities. It's not so small where everybody knows your name, but it's not so big that you never run into people you know.
I like Burlington. They always have something going on. I wouldn't change a thing. The nightlife could be better.
Review Burlington
Burlington, NC is a beautiful city with wonderful people for the most part. There are many shopping centers with chain as well as local stores. The parks are plenty and well kept. The only issue I've ever had living here was dealing with the police department. I believe they may be short staffed as my issues were never resolved from a break in I experienced.
A ton of nice places to eat, shopping mall is close by, and it is in a central location. Commuting to big cities like Greensboro/Winston and Raleigh/Durham area are easy.
I have lived here for 28years out of my 30years of life. Not a big town, things are convenient. In the past few years the crime rates have went up. I would like to see the town come together and have more mentor programs and extra curricular activities when school is out to keep the kids in off violence.
I was born and raised in Burlington, NC. It has always been a great place to live and as time continues there is more entertainment for kids. I enjoy the tranquility of the town and my neighbors.
Burlington seems to be an accepting little city that is on the cusp of revitalization. The town just added public transit and is in the midst of adding lots of local events for the downtown area as well.
Burlington is a small town. It reminds me of my hometown. I would like for old closed buildings to be transformed into new business. For their to be more job opportunities.
Family friendly area with small town feel. Great schools and recreation and parks to round it out. Plenty of shopping and restaurants as well.
lived here my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a great place to live. It is safe and a real community feel. There is always something happening and alive in Burlington. Good schools, restaurants, and local talent.
I was born and raised in Burlington, NC. I have traveled to Oregon, to the Bahamas, Jamaica and still LOVE to call Burlington home! We have such an amazing group of people, everyone's friendly. The area has grown in the past few years tremendously, but still a very desirable place to settle!
Burlington is a city that lacks diversity in many ways. For example, the western part of the city is being revitalized to bring more affluent people to the area. while the eastern part of the city is being shameful neglected. The potential for home ownership is lower for residence of a certain socioeconomic background. The schools are heavily underfunded and jobs are scares. So overall all, I would give Burlington a C-.
There are some rough spots in Burlington but overall, it's a growing city with lots of potential. There are so many shops in the area and places to explore are not far beyond the town borders. Chapel Hill is a hop, skip, and a jump away if you ever want to swing by to watch a super exciting sporting event and there are outside activities available all around.
Love the city park it is a great place to take the whole family
Great atmosphere, a lot of great food, fun, and entertainment
friendly country people, always willing to help others out! There is always something to do, and some type of even going on. I enjoy the fourth Fridays in the summer, with local bands and great brews! High School football rivalries here are the best! Even years after graduating, my family still goes to football games almost every Friday night!
Review Burlington
I enjoy living in Burlington, NC. I feel safe here and it is centrally located in the state so we are easily accessible to the mountains and the ocean. We have a lot of nice cities around us that we can visit, such as Durham and Greensboro.
Burlington is becoming a more inviting place, but there are many areas of improvement from public safety and school quality to healthy living. Its smaller compared to many of the larger surrounding cities, but population is on a dramatic increase in Burlington and it may outgrow comfort.
I love Burlington, it's a small friendly town. I wouldn't make any changes, "you cant fix wasn't isn't broken".